Thursday Riddle

Al and Kate's Mom said:
I think I'm going to start a thread that only adult males married to toasters should be allowed at WDW...anyone with me? :smooth:

sheesh!!! Can you imagine the CROWDS?!?!?! :scared1:

Al and Kate's Mom said:
I think I'm going to start a thread that only adult males married to toasters should be allowed at WDW...anyone with me? :smooth:
No! :stir: They are in rare form and I am not up to battle today ;)

You people are crazy! :rotfl:

funnyducky said:
Because of my chart, I knew someone was going to ask that. Anyway I was of course refering to original first run quesions, and not when the DIS goes into reruns.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and Spikey....obviously you haven't wooo hooootied enough with me before if you think that weak little Oooo'd wooo hooooty is gonna be acceptable! ;)

FIX IT! :teeth: :banana:

Please? ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
You people are crazy! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and Spikey....obviously you haven't wooo hooootied enough with me before if you think that weak little Oooo'd wooo hooooty is gonna be acceptable! ;)

FIX IT! :teeth: :banana:

Please? ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:
Donna, your DH was talking about bras while you were gone :rolleyes1

L107ANGEL said:
Hey another Pennsylvanian :cheer2:

Yes I am and am in recovery for it! I swapped a pair of high heels stockings and lovely business attire for some Pocono Lingerie! A sweatsuit! I love the sweatsuit its very romantic attire! Brings out the real Pooh in me!

I love that ? about whine country around here yes I have been heard whing at times how I miss my home state of New York and do not appreciate sharing my gardening with the DEER!!!

Still can't get over being off from school for the first day of hunting but I will get there!

WE do love it depsite all my gripping so never mind me! WE have trees here what a hoot!

the Fidge said:
Yes I am and am in recovery for it! I swapped a pair of high heels stockings and lovely business attire for some Pocono Lingerie! A sweatsuit! I love the sweatsuit its very romantic attire! Brings out the real Pooh in me!

I love that ? about whine country around here yes I have been heard whing at times how I miss my home state of New York and do not appreciate sharing my gardening with the DEER!!!

Still can't get over being off from school for the first day of hunting but I will get there!

WE do love it depsite all my gripping so never mind me! WE have trees here what a hoot!
Don't forget the coyote and bears ;)

horsegirl said:
What is a fidge? Is Lou one? :confused3

Don't be confused Horsey!!!! :) Its rather silly aned simple like me! MY name is Brigitte and all my life growing up friends and family seem to have a problem with my constant moving , I never enjoyed sitting still! There is always so much to do places to see and folks to chat with!

So, my nickname came about with my consent or consultation can you imagine? So Fidget Brigitte became my name! I have no taken great pride in my abiltiy to sit and enjoy a sunset and fidget at my own will! I am now a part time Fidge! PErsonally I think its age ! Its hared to fidget in public anymore so I guess I am getting wise now too!

Hope I cleared the fidging fog! :rotfl:

Have a great day! :goodvibes

L107ANGEL said:
Don't forget the coyote and bears ;)

OUr first day in new house it is so wierdly quiet and I awoke to the sound of a bang from a basement window! I called 911 and they came 3 hours later as they don;t really know there way and it is a big area!

SO what a tiwt I was standing there to learn it was a black bear that my cat was teasing in the window!

HERes my sign! :thanks: I als learned that the WILD MOOSE that l asked if they were going to attack my dog were really DEER!!!

I wear my sign well!

the Fidge said:
OUr first day in new house it is so wierdly quiet and I awoke to the sound of a bang from a basement window! I called 911 and they came 3 hours later as they don;t really know there way and it is a big area!

SO what a tiwt I was standing there to learn it was a black bear that my cat was teasing in the window!

HERes my sign! :thanks: I als learned that the WILD MOOSE that l asked if they were going to attack my dog were really DEER!!!

I wear my sign well!
:rotfl: It takes some getting used to. Have you been to Tannersville yet?

L107ANGEL said:
:rotfl: It takes some getting used to. Have you been to Tannersville yet?

Yes my DH drove past it and now I can't remember where it was! Can you believe he won't tell me either! I have been ehre for 7 years now and I am a thrill a Macy's is in the Viewmont Mall! I loved to hit their clearance racks when they have a sale its a good one!

Depsite all my complaining it has been wonderful for my family I no longer feel the ache that the babysitter knows more about DS than I do! I have a Part time job in the school system that allows me to spend the summer with my son and all his days off! We have been very blessed and the deer think so too! They bless the lawn every morning!

Funny though now my friends from New York are concerned how I no lnger have the accent I once did. Dh says everytime I get ruffled here comes Brooklyn! He is very fresh!

the Fidge said:
Yes my DH drove past it and now I can't remember where it was! Can you believe he won't tell me either! I have been ehre for 7 years now and I am a thrill a Macy's is in the Viewmont Mall! I loved to hit their clearance racks when they have a sale its a good one!

Depsite all my complaining it has been wonderful for my family I no longer feel the ache that the babysitter knows more about DS than I do! I have a Part time job in the school system that allows me to spend the summer with my son and all his days off! We have been very blessed and the deer think so too! They bless the lawn every morning!

Funny though now my friends from New York are concerned how I no lnger have the accent I once did. Dh says everytime I get ruffled here comes Brooklyn! He is very fresh!
For a fee I can give you directions you know :rolleyes1

L107ANGEL said:
Donna, your DH was talking about bras while you were gone :rolleyes1

Spike started it.

Thank you, Fidget. Thay's a cute story.

Loubon said:
And Angel don't ever worry about anyone losing respect for who you are or what you have or haven't done.

What he meant to say was don't worry because we couldn't possibly have any less respect for you today than we did before. ::yes::

:confused3 Lou took the "nice guy" route; what else could I say?

Men marrying toasters? :scratchin
Sure, they're hot, but the physical relationship is crumby, I suspect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter