Thursday Riddle

You do realize this is war, right;)

I'll have to get out my cap guns and wiffle bat.

What are you trying to say, Flipper?

Look into my eyes Duck, do you see a cold, dark mean place:mad:

I see a little foaming around the mouth.

What will I do without your wit for two weeks?:confused3

Oh, thats right, lead a happy peacefull existance:)

Yeah...just like the voices!

The hardest step is admitting:grouphug:

Tomorrow can you maybe give all the guys the three eyeroll...just to shake things up a bit?

Thats kinda personal Duck:confused3

And the battle is on :rotfl2: :lmao:

I come here for the laughs and never leave disappointed :cool1: :rotfl:

I have to thank you all for cheering me up this afternoon. I really needed it :grouphug:

So, I saw this thread looking for help from folks near Boston and decided to try to help out. It is the most bizarre thing. Reprtedly some lady from Uk hopped on a plane to Boston to meet a guy from a board (not dis board) and has gone missing. She didnt give friends or family her contact information. Am I the only one who thinks that is just a little nutty? Othere posted to say it might be a hoax. I actually provided police and consul info. Looks like I got hosed again. About 2yrs ago I fell for a load of Pooh about a girl being destitute and recently widowed w/4 kids just here from Haiti. My boss and I decided to give her xmas gifts,clothes and food butthen saw her in her brand spanking new SUV a few days later. I must have gullible stamped onto my forhead:sad2:

So, I saw this thread looking for help from folks near Boston and decided to try to help out. It is the most bizarre thing. Reprtedly some lady from Uk hopped on a plane to Boston to meet a guy from a board (not dis board) and has gone missing. She didnt give friends or family her contact information. Am I the only one who thinks that is just a little nutty? Othere posted to say it might be a hoax. I actually provided police and consul info. Looks like I got hosed again. About 2yrs ago I fell for a load of Pooh about a girl being destitute and recently widowed w/4 kids just here from Haiti. My boss and I decided to give her xmas gifts,clothes and food butthen saw her in her brand spanking new SUV a few days later. I must have gullible stamped onto my forhead:sad2:

No!! Just a kind heart:hug:

I must have gullible stamped onto my forhead:sad2:

Actually, it's on your shoulder. Go find a mirror and see.

And fwiw, at least you are willing to help. I hope that good intentions count for something. I know that I've given to things that turned out to be bogus and just became a bit more wary because of it and learned to check things a little closer.

But a caring heart is something to be used and proud of.

Actually, it's on your shoulder. Go find a mirror and see.

And fwiw, at least you are willing to help. I hope that good intentions count for something. I know that I've given to things that turned out to be bogus and just became a bit more wary because of it and learned to check things a little closer.

But a caring heart is something to be used and proud of.

Yeah, but I am still feeling a little stupid for not catching on quicker. I am always the last to spot a troll. I need troll radar.:rotfl: or troll be gone:rotfl2:
It should always make me suspicious when they just join today and have less than 10 posts.

Yeah, but I am still feeling a little stupid for not catching on quicker. I am always the last to spot a troll. I need troll radar.:rotfl: or troll be gone:rotfl2:
It should always make me suspicious when they just join today and have less than 10 posts.

I think I was on the Dis for months before I discovered the CB;)

That doesn't count.

How long were you at the gas station before you discovered where the cap was?

(Just in case I sounded too nice in the previous post)

That doesn't count.

How long were you at the gas station before you discovered where the cap was?

(Just in case I sounded too nice in the previous post)

Was this pick on Angel day and I didn't get the memo:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter