Thursday Riddle

helenabear

<font color=deeppink>There is hope for the helples
Hi y'all! PM me wen you get the answer to this

My neighbor recently moved in down the road and has five children. Unusually, half of the children are girls. How can this be?

Kelly is leading us today
leader.gif

It's official, my brain has finally divorced my body, citing irreconcilable differences.:confused3

The beatles song springs to mind - 'Yesterday - all my troubles seemed so far away'

It's official, my brain has finally divorced my body, citing irreconcilable differences.:confused3

The beatles song springs to mind - 'Yesterday - all my troubles seemed so far away'

check your pms

This one was so easy, I'm not even going to bother with it.

I'm not a happy camper with Disney today, and I have to write them a letter.

They changed the shampoos and soaps to these spa looking things. We got the old ones when we checked in. Now they're all fancy looking. I've been giving the old ones to childrens hospitals for years. I don't think little kids would like these new ones.

Afraid to give them a taste of the good life only to have it ripped away huh :hug:

If they are spa looking you can give them to the women on this thread. That would be just as admirable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter