Thursday's Christmasy Riddle

helenabear

<font color=deeppink>There is hope for the helples
Hi y'all! PM me when you figure out what this one is

ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

yes I did edit, the version I found was a bit harder... so I made this one easier

Another japanese song from Lou's ipod :confused3 Good Morning Elaine :sunny:

LOL, Mike, I've sworn off of alcohol for a while again :p

I think something's missing in this one though if you look closely ;)

First in is Lou
leader.gif

helenabear said:
LOL, Mike, I've sworn off of alcohol for a while again :p

I think something's missing in this one though if you look closely ;)

First in is Lou
leader.gif
I think a marching Mr. Peabody and his boy Sherman would have been a better pic for the frontrunner today.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I think a marching Mr. Peabody and his boy Sherman would have been a better pic for the frontrunner today.
Look everyone, Duck is picking on Lou now!! This is like a battle of wits :rotfl:

L107ANGEL said:
Look everyone, Duck is picking on Lou now!! This is like a battle of wits :rotfl:
I'm not picking on anyone. That first riddle made my head hurt. I'm not even sure if all of those letters are in the English alphabet. My brain doesn't wake up for another hour or so.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I think I'll hang out on Wednesday's riddle for a while longer

So we've been playing in Wednesday's riddle... but I haven't seen you there all morning...

brightspark said:
So we've been playing in Wednesday's riddle... but I haven't seen you there all morning...
He lies like that ;)

After sending one very silly answer in, I have now got the correct one and i am IN!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter