Thursdays Tricky Riddle

barrett7890 said:
morning all

Maths this morning!!!

PM when you know the answer

Students at St Brendans with a class size under of 30 took a math test. One third of the class got a "B", one quarter a "B-", one sixth a "C", and one eighth failed. The remainder of the students got an "A" How many students got an "A"?

cami
x
On No not a math riddle! Good morning.
Math makes my brain hurt. I will have to go ponder and try in a bit.
I am most definitely NOT In. :wave:

I am in but with a little help from my friends. Is that cheating?
Mercy Buckets ( my kid says that's French for Thank You!)

sheridac

fantasia4.gif

dyan

fantasia4.gif

snowwite

fantasia4.gif

Loubon said:
Hey Camster, what happens if you go into labor before all the TUs are handed out? Do we have a back up plan here? Did anybody think the ramifications of this whole pregnancy thing all the way through?

:lmao: don't think it's going to appear anytime soon

cami
x

sheridac said:
Rats!!!!

I forgot to send my pm!!!!!
I just clicked on your sisters insanity link. OMG you are too funny. Are you a writer? I was seriously thinking you could do a column ala Dave Barry.

snowwite said:
I just clicked on your sisters insanity link. OMG you are too funny. Are you a writer? I was seriously thinking you could do a column ala Dave Barry.
Oh!! That was Sister Grammy!!! She is FAR funnier than I could EVER be.

Plus, a most lovely woman besides.

I am sitting here counting to 10 (ugh more math) :furious:
because I just got a call from DS school. He apparently teased some boy about his massive gold chain collection (he's "doesnt remember" saying it but teacher says a Mr T reference was made) and now the boys have detention. My DD has gone 4 yrs w/no detention. Why cant the boy just behave? Grrrrrr.
Sorry to babble. 1...2...dont forget to breathe3....4.....

L107ANGEL said:
I see I was in before Lou, just sayin :rolleyes1

That's only because you've been up all night checking everyone on the boards signature pictures and tags.

snowwite said:
because I just got a call from DS school. He apparently teased some boy about his massive gold chain collection (he's "doesnt remember" saying it but teacher says a Mr T reference was made) and now the boys have detention. My DD has gone 4 yrs w/no detention. Why cant the boy just behave? Grrrrrr.

I pity the fool....

mr-t.jpg

BTW you made the Yearbook. As did Toots and Rella Bella Stella.

Loubon said:
That's only because you've been up all night checking everyone on the boards signature pictures and tags.
No, but all of these Chachis are confusing me :sad2:

snowwite said:

Snow, I swear if adults could be sent to detention I would be a permanent fixture there. I have an odd sense of humor but I am not a bad person. Hang in there and please continue to breathe :grouphug:
Breathing is one of my favorite bodily functions :cheer2:

L107ANGEL said:
Snow, I swear if adults could be sent to detention I would be a permanent fixture there. I have an odd sense of humor but I am not a bad person. Hang in there and please continue to breathe :grouphug:

no it aint, I shared a room with ya, 'member??? :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
Thanks !That made me LOL :rotfl2: :lmao:
It isnt tghat he is a bad kid. The problem is that he often thinks he is being funny but the teachers just think he is being a jerk. I wonder if Robin Williams spent a lot of time in detention :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter