Ticket prices

cherio

Mouseketeer
I am trying to decide the best deal concerning buying park passes.

I will be purchasing two adult and two children 4 day park hoppers.

I have a dc card. I have not been able to find the actual discount I would receive with dc, only an "up to $10". Of course that doesn't give me a definite price. I have looked at ticketmania and would be able to get the adult for 195 and the child for 154. I have not been able to find the price if I would join connections(for the $1 trial period only) and purchase through there.

Can anyone help me with the prices with my dc card discount or connections? Or maybe there is a different place I can go for a better deal. Thanks for your help.

ok these prices are for 5dayPHP so they would be higher prices but you can compare the differences,

Park cost: $261.84
Ticketmania: $251.00
Florida/Orlando: $245.00
Disney Club: $249.12
Connections: $235.71

You have to evaluate the cost of Connections and the DC membership, also not all places sell all tickets We had to go to the DS to get 6 day PHP but ordered 5 day PHP thru' Florida/Orlando,
After doing all this legwork to save money our trip had to be rescheduled and I am now stuck with my DN's ticket so all my savings is gone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter