Ticket Uk/IR Disney link Disney Experience ?

cedricdu06

Earning My Ears
hello
I just came across this find

7 days tickets purchased 14 days of parks

As a French person living in France, can I take advantage of the offers on the Irland site knowing that I have already booked my hotel on Disneyworld Europe?

Can I easily link it to my disney experience account

thank you for your answers

Have a look at attraction tickets - as they normally have the similar offers as disney and you link your magic band the same way. universal you just scan your eticket

hello
I just came across this find

7 days tickets purchased 14 days of parks

As a French person living in France, can I take advantage of the offers on the Irland site knowing that I have already booked my hotel on Disneyworld Europe?

Can I easily link it to my disney experience account

thank you for your answers

I don't have had the exact same situation but I hope my experience can still help you:
In 2019 I've used the tickets in a hotel combination, booked through the Irish site, with an additional hotel booked through there. I've never had problems with that even though I'm Dutch. I even could have them remove my parking surcharge (as at the time the Irish and British website mentioned no parking fees but the other websites did) and when I mentioned I booked through the Irish website that was corrected (never any questions about why the Irish website as someone from the Netherlands). But we received our tickets/magic bands at the hotel, I don't know how that works with the tickets bought as loose items.

We have bought a package again for this year (tickets and hotel booked through Irish website) but since we couldn't buy tickets for Mickey's not so Scary Halloween Party we bought those on the American website (via a VPN) and those tickets got added to our MyDisneyExperience account fine even though we already had tickets and a hotel reservation from the Irish website. This sounds like a sort of similar situation but with a hotel booked through the European website and the ticket through the Irish website.

They're not allowed to ban you from the Irish website as they're not allowed to discriminate between EU-citizens (just like I always check the Belgian, French, German, etc. websites before booking a Disneyland Paris package).

The only thing I don't know is how you will receive your tickets. Our MNSCH tickets were digital, I can imagine those are too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter