Ticketmania's 5+4 deal- expired?

Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo

Dis Veteran
I've read about Ticketmania's special of 2 extra plus features on their 5 day + 2 passes, but don't see it on their site. Is it expired, or is there a code to use to get the extra days? Thanks.

if it the 7 days for the price of 5 it expires end of june. Thats the only one I know.

I would call them directly and ask. Mary also mentions that Walmart has the tickets although you can only get them in person. She posts the number on www.mousesavers.com

Try to access the website through the link Mary Waring gave about the discount (in the newsletter, I think) It will take you straight to it. I did it both ways, through her link and direct to ticketmania and I also couldn't find it on the direct ticketmania website. This is a special only available to those registered with mousesavers.com. Good luck.

Thank you- when I get in to work tomorrow, I'll look for that mousesaver newsletter that I know I saved there, and try to link from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter