-I have 2 days left on a ticket from 2004 that was bought with the unexpiring option.
1. Will I be able to link this to fast passes?
2. How will it work with the Magic Band and reservations? Also, my mother didn't think to label them at the time, so we have three adult tickets that were all used by 3 different people at the same time.
3. I'm assuming they're still linked to fingerprints?
4. Is there a way to find out whose ticket is whose in advance?

1. Unlikely that they can be linked until you are actually at WDW.
(However, you can TRY-
Call WDW Ticketing at (407) 566-4985 [option 5]
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm ET Mon-Sat)

2. If they can't do it in advance,
then after you arrive, Guest Relations should be able to link it
to your MDE account so that you can use it by scanning your MB.
3. Nope, they are not.
4. You don't need to worry about that.

Last edited:
We have purchased 8 - day Park Hoppers with a bonus single admission to a Water Park or mini golf from a travel agency as part of a discount package for a 10 day trip in late August. After planning our rough itinerary, we would like to have one more day added to accommodate an extra park day (due to the opening of Avatar and ROL attractions). The TA does not have a 9 day ticket option at a discounted price.

Because this type ticket is not available for purchase through WDW, how would bridging work? If we upgrade at the park to a 9 day PH, will we lose the bonus WP admission? Will we need to wait until after using our WP entry to add the day? Or will they bridge it at a PH w/ WP&M 8 to 9 day? Very confused and we don't want to lose the bonus feature as we are planning a day at TL on day 7 of the trip. Any help on this would be most appreciated!!

We have purchased 8 - day Park Hoppers with a bonus single admission to a Water Park or mini golf from a travel agency as part of a discount package for a 10 day trip in late August. After planning our rough itinerary, we would like to have one more day added to accommodate an extra park day (due to the opening of Avatar and ROL attractions). The TA does not have a 9 day ticket option at a discounted price.

1. Because this type ticket is not available for purchase through WDW, how would bridging work?
2. If we upgrade at the park to a 9 day PH, will we lose the bonus WP admission?
3. Will we need to wait until after using our WP entry to add the day?
4. Or will they bridge it at a PH w/ WP&M 8 to 9 day?
5. Very confused and we don't want to lose the bonus feature as we are planning a day at TL on day 7 of the trip. Any help on this would be most appreciated!!

1. Unknown.
2. I don't expect that to happen.
3. No. That doesn't affect anything.
4. Unknown.
5. Whatever happens price-wise, it would be very unusual to "lose a feature."

What MIGHT happen is that your ticket MIGHT not be price-bridged, and you MIGHT have to
pay the difference from what the ORIGINAL ticket reseller paid Disney for the ticket and the cost
of a new 9-day ticket.
(That number would be less than YOU paid for the ticket, so you'd be losing some money that you might have saved.)
My HOPE is that they will price-bridge and that you will only need to pay $10.65 per ticket for the extra day.

Please let us know what happens.

Does anyone have any insider info on if the "4 Park Magic Ticket" will be offered in the late summer/early fall?

We're headed down the last week in Aug/beginning of Sept and this is the perfect ticket for that trip, however the current dates it is available end in April. It looks like you can only purchase this ticket until March, so I'm hopeful Disney will release something in it's place for the post-summer "slow" season. Just curious if any Dis-ers are "in the know."

Thanks.

Okay...couple of questions..

It's been a while since we had AP's but this has me confused...so the APS include all photopass downloads but does that include ride photos and videos or are those only included if you purchase the memeory maker package extra?

Okay follow me here...we currently have tickets we are going to upgrade to APs after we arrive (at the park after we have entered to take advantage of price bridging) in May. The current AP benefits offer 20% off four of our 8 table service restaurants and 10% off at the other 4. Additionally, the current AP benefits offer 20% off of two quick service locations we plan on hitting. So, for our may trip we would just use our AP discount for dining and still receive 20% off at 4 table service (Spirit of Aloha, Coral Reef, Cape Map and Tiffins), two quick service (Commissary and Backlot Express) and 10% off the other 4 table service locations (CRT, Boma, Sci Fi & Marrekesh)

We have another trip next January and my thought is to wait until that trip to purchase the TiW so I could use those benefits through January 2019. I'm basically thinking I would get better value out of one trip with AP benefits, one trip with AP and TiW discounts then after my APs expire I can use the TiW discount until Jan 2019.

Does that make any sense and sound logical?
I'm hoping to do this in March. Can bridging to AP be done by phone before the trip? It would be a relief to have it done before leaving.

I'm not sure where I read this but getting a hopper gives you access to transportation to and from to all 4 parks?
Is this for any hopper purchased? I cant find the post where I read that but I wanted some more information on it.

I'm not sure where I read this but getting a hopper gives you access to transportation to and from to all 4 parks?
Is this for any hopper purchased? I cant find the post where I read that but I wanted some more information on it.

Transportation is open and free to absolutely anyone.
There is a new "inside-the-park to inside-the-park" bus service, but that is an extra fee service.
Click HERE for complete info about this extra-cost service.

Otherwise:
There is "direct" transportation between all the WDW theme parks.
The frequency of departure for each is approximately every 20 minutes, give or take, all day long.
Most routes are via Disney Buses.

Last edited:

You can purchase an add on for $24 for 7 days to take buses from inside each park to inside the other parks. Otherwise, without paying, you can use regular Disney buses/boats/monorail to hop park to park. Purchasing the add-on saves time by not having to walk to the front of the park and wait for a bus, as well as not going through bag check again.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to do this in March. Can bridging to AP be done by phone before the trip? It would be a relief to have it done before leaving.

Nope.
It must be done in-person at any ticket window or Guest Relations.
Bring a legal photo ID for all guests 18 years and older.

All guests, regardless of whether staking on shore or off, or whatever tickets they have (our don't have - maybe they didn't but them yet) can use disney transport from park to park, which is available from outside the front gate.

There is also an add on option available to those with a park hopper ticket. It is extra cost, and transports you from inside one park to inside the other parks, allowing you to bypass security and walking out the gate, and back in at the other park.

Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered.

I want to get a Gold AP, but because of black out dates during our trip, I have to wait until we're a couple days in to upgrade some other tickets. I understand from other posts that, even if I don't buy Memory Maker with my original tickets (whatever they may be), any pictures I take - or that anyone linked to me on MDE takes- will be uploaded somewhere for eventual download/purchase. And when I upgrade to the AP, these will be transferred automatically to the Memory Maker that comes with it (stop me if I am wrong). So, my question is, if I did choose to buy MM with starting tickets, for whatever reason, can I get the cost of MM applied to whatever I need to pay to ultimately upgrade to the APs? Or is it a refund? Or, in general, how is it handled?

Thanks guys!

Does anyone have any insider info on if the "4 Park Magic Ticket" will be offered in the late summer/early fall?

We're headed down the last week in Aug/beginning of Sept and this is the perfect ticket for that trip, however the current dates it is available end in April. It looks like you can only purchase this ticket until March, so I'm hopeful Disney will release something in it's place for the post-summer "slow" season. Just curious if any Dis-ers are "in the know."

Thanks.

Most likely no. This is typically only run during the spring

@Robo

had a chance to review, wanted to send over some points that might be worth adding.

Post 2:
I'm 95% sure disney quest is part of platinum plus passes.

Tiw also offers free resort valet when dining at table service at the resort.

Some people are confused that WP&M entitlement can be used the same day as a theme park entitlement without park hoppers.

Upgrade post:
Memory Maker and receipt for parking can be applied towards the purchase of an AP or upgrade of a ticket to an AP.

Tickets can only be bridged once. (mostly for non-expiring tickets, if you bridged them in the past but still have unused days, you cannot get current gate value and the ticket will remain the last bridged value).

1 day tickets if unused for over 1 year must be upgraded to current gate price before they are valid for admission if the ticket price has increased since purchase (you pay the difference).

Thank you! You're knowledge and willingness to share has been tremendously helpful :) Here's one more question:

I currently have 7 day park hoppers and pre-purchased Memory Maker in my MDE for our March trip. It looks like upgrading to AP on our first day would be beneficial and help us take a second trip in August 2017. If I'd known I would be upgrading, I wouldn't have pre-purchased MM and that $149 will be helpful in bridging the cost of the upgrade. What do I need to have with me when I go in to upgrade? Do I need anything printed out, like a receipt for MM or will they "see" everything I have in my account?

Transportation is open and free to absolutely anyone.
There is a new "inside-the-park to inside-the-park" bus service, but that is an extra fee service.
Click HERE for complete info about this extra-cost service.

Otherwise:
There is "direct" transportation between all the WDW theme parks.
The frequency of departure for each is approximately every 20 minutes, give or take, all day long.
Most routes are via Disney Buses.

Here are the "park-to-park" Disney Transportation direct connections:

MK> Epcot = Monorail to TTC, Switch to 2nd Monorail to Epcot

MK> DHS = Direct Bus

MK> AK= Direct Bus

AK> DHS= Direct Bus

AK> Epcot= Direct Bus

AK> MK= Direct Bus

DHS> MK= Direct Bus

DHS> AK= Direct Bus

DHS> Epcot= Direct Bus (Epcot Front Gate) or Boat (Epcot Intl. Gateway)

......Boats ("Friendships") make 3 interim stops at the Epcot area resorts.

Epcot > MK= Monorail to TTC, Switch to 2nd Monorail to MK

Epcot > AK= Direct Bus

Epcot> DHS= Direct Bus (Epcot Front Gate) or Boat (Epcot Intl. Gateway)

......Boats ("Friendships") make 3 interim stops at the Epcot area resorts.

The buses have their destinations shown on them on illuminated signs.

The bus stops at the parks are also marked with signage.

As a rule-of-thumb, allow 40-60 minutes to get from the gates of one park to the gates of another park. The actual on-the-road time is far less than that, but you need to factor in the amount of time that it might take to wait for the next bus to arrive and load.
Thank you. I was referring to the inside the park bus service.

Ok, so I got the military salute tickets

:banana:
I went to link them on the app. I scanned the first one, and it correctly identified it as salute with water park.

I picked a person to link it to, and it says confirming..... and then it stays stuck on that confirming screen with the moving circle.

Now what? :badpc:

Ok, so I got the military salute tickets

:banana:
I went to link them on the app. I scanned the first one, and it correctly identified it as salute with water park.

I picked a person to link it to, and it says confirming..... and then it stays stuck on that confirming screen with the moving circle.

Now what? :badpc:

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

Just keep trying.

If still no joy...

Call WDW Ticketing at
(407) 566-4985 (option 5)
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm ET Mon-Sat

I just found out that Disney has cancelled the black-out dates in April for the Military Salute tickets. I'm so glad since I am going to be there for the Star Wars races.

Thank you! You're knowledge and willingness to share has been tremendously helpful :) Here's one more question:

I currently have 7 day park hoppers and pre-purchased Memory Maker in my MDE for our March trip. It looks like upgrading to AP on our first day would be beneficial and help us take a second trip in August 2017. If I'd known I would be upgrading, I wouldn't have pre-purchased MM and that $149 will be helpful in bridging the cost of the upgrade. What do I need to have with me when I go in to upgrade? Do I need anything printed out, like a receipt for MM or will they "see" everything I have in my account?

If all of your ticket info and MM info is listed in your MDE account, that will be "seen" when you do the upgrade.
(It certainly can't hurt to have a hard-copy backup of anything relating to your current tickets and MM.)

1. Unknown.
2. I don't expect that to happen.
3. No. That doesn't affect anything.
4. Unknown.
5. Whatever happens price-wise, it would be very unusual to "lose a feature."

What MIGHT happen is that your ticket MIGHT not be price-bridged, and you MIGHT have to
pay the difference from what the ORIGINAL ticket reseller paid Disney for the ticket and the cost
of a new 9-day ticket.
(That number would be less than YOU paid for the ticket, so you'd be losing some money that you might have saved.)
My HOPE is that they will price-bridge and that you will only need to pay $10.65 per ticket for the extra day.

Please let us know what happens.

Thank you so much. I will report back in August after adding the 9th day to our current discounted tickets.:daisy:

Can you only get APs from Disney directly? Trying to maximize savings/return on our tickets or APs using some of our rewards credit cards. Was going to purchase 7 day park hopper (4 day + 3) from UT, then possibly upgrade at Disney to an AP.

We've never considered APs before because we've only been to DW once, but when looking at the prices it makes sense this time around since we are planning two trips within 12 months of each other. With APs we'd even be able to add in a third trip somewhere along the line. I've been reading info on APs and noticed there is a promotion ending today for a 13 month AP instead of 12. Trying to decide if it would be worth it for us to just go get the APs now instead of waiting to upgrade.

The promo ends today and with price increases looming, I'm hoping to decide something today. I wanted to use my rewards card, which codes UT purchases as travel for extra points. It does not code purchases direct from Disney as travel, so there would be less return on that purchase. Just looking for some insight from the experts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter