Anyone have any idea if old Magic Kingdom club ticket books have any value towards new tickets? Found about 10 in my aunt's house who just passed. Half have all tickets (A-E) and half are partially mostly used. I'm guessing they have cash value to collectors but just kinda wondering.

Attachments

• 17082162483774629684612836145155.jpg
    17082162483774629684612836145155.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 7
My guess is each would have a lot more value to a collector - particularly the fully unused ones.
Kinda what I thought too. Was hoping anyone who had sold any would give a data point....or someone who successfully used these for modern day tickets also report back.

Honestly they are super cool and prob gonna frame them.

Our daughter will be with her high school band for a few days in March. My wife and I will be going as well. The students have their own park tickets, one park per day, no park hopper. Her last day with her band is Wed, March 20, and we’re keeping her with us while her high school band heads home sometime on the afternoon. We have purchased a separate park hopper ticket for Thurs, March 21, but my question is what to do for the remaining time on March 20. We’re staying at the Riviera for our trip (high schooler band staying offsite). March 20 is an EEH for MK that we want to take advantage of, but the Band kids will be in Hollywood Studios that day. Will I be able to add the Park Hopper option to my daughter’s ticket for that day so she can go with us to MK that evening (I do have her listed on our hotel reservation on MDE app). Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello. I booked a package this morning that includes 10 day park hoppers for 2 people. When I go to my experiences, I see the reservation for the room, but my passes don’t show under tickets. Under tickets I see what I believe are the remnants of two old tickets that I loaded onto my account a few months back. i tried to link, but it says it is already linked to me. Any thoughts.

Will I be able to add the Park Hopper option to my daughter’s ticket for that day so she can go with us to MK that evening
Doubtful. Park hopping is "all or nothing" so it's not a fee that can be added for one day. And it sounds like the package the band group organizer selected doesn't include hoppers -- everyone in the group would receive the same ticket so not likely an option to upgrade her ticket only. You'll either need to buy her a 1-day ticket to MK that day, or change her ticket for the next day to a 2-day; or skip the EEH and hang at the resort/DS that evening.

I believe I have an old expired ticket on my account that I was once told would be converted to a cash amount on my account. Is the only way to know the amount is to call? There is no online access correct?

I believe I have an old expired ticket on my account that I was once told would be converted to a cash amount on my account. Is the only way to know the amount is to call? There is no online access correct?
if you did not retain the receipt from when it was purchased, then yes you’ll need to call. And just to clarify…it is not a “cash” amount (which implies it could be refunded) but rather a ticket credit good towards a new ticket.

We have some old, multi day, no expiration, tickets in our MDE. Our APs expired and we didn’t renew. Our next trip is in December. We plan to buy APs and activate them when we are there. I am wondering about making park reservations ahead of time. If I make them using the old tickets, can I easily change them to the APs on the day of our visit? Do not want to risk having these valuable non expiration tickets used when we go, but would like to have park reservations in advance (and I know these have to be attached to tickets). Thanks for any help on this.

If I make them using the old tickets, can I easily change them to the APs on the day of our visit?
I don't know if that will work; aren't they still different buckets (AP vs other tickets)? Can you buy your APs in advance? Then you can make park reservations with the correct ticket. But you still want to make sure the AP is "prioritized" over the non-expire tickets if you are not able to shift those to another profile for holding.

I don't know if that will work; aren't they still different buckets (AP vs other tickets)? Can you buy your APs in advance? Then you can make park reservations with the correct ticket. But you still want to make sure the AP is "prioritized" over the non-expire tickets if you are not able to shift those to another profile for holding.
We will be staying on site, and will make reservations that are compatible with our AP.

We will be staying on site, and will make reservations that are compatible with our AP.
I don't have an AP to check it, but it's my understanding there are 2 "buckets" of theme park reservations for on-site guests -- AP or other ticket. I don't believe you can make a theme park reservation from the AP bucket with an old non-expiration ticket. But I recommend asking on the Everything Theme Park Reservations thread since this is more a question about the reservations you need rather than tickets.

Can one still add a day to a PH during the trip? ? we will have 2 day PH plus an After Hours ticket. I am thinking that we will chill and not do parks before the AH, since it goes so late. If we wake up that morning and want to do parks, can i add a day then? The difference is about $350, so i would rather underestimate than overestimate. That would be our last day though, so we would have finished the 2 day PH the night before, even though we would still in the resort hotel and have special event tickets.

Can one still add a day to a PH during the trip? ... If we wake up that morning and want to do parks, can i add a day then?
You can add days to a PH during the trip. BUT it must be done before the park-close on the day the last entitlement is used. If you will have used both park days, you cannot add-on the next morning.

Upgrade question. I have a trip booked for August, party of 4, using free dining promo, 6 day hoppers, so this is a package. I am interested in upgrading only my ticket to an annual pass.
1. Is this possible and when can it be done?
2. If it is possible to do it before or at beginning of trip, can I use the AP discounts for merch and food immediately, during that trip?
3. Could I get the AP memory maker/photo pass and when would it go into effect?
4. How would park reservations work? I wouldn't want to not be able to get reservations for where the others in the group wanted to go.

Upgrade question. I have a trip booked for August, party of 4, using free dining promo, 6 day hoppers, so this is a package. I am interested in upgrading only my ticket to an annual pass.
1. Is this possible and when can it be done?
2. If it is possible to do it before or at beginning of trip, can I use the AP discounts for merch and food immediately, during that trip?
3. Could I get the AP memory maker/photo pass and when would it go into effect?
4. How would park reservations work? I wouldn't want to not be able to get reservations for where the others in the group wanted to go.
1) guest relations in DS
2) you should be fine at the beginning of your trip before you use any days. Once you have your pass you can use your discount
3) yes, it would expire whenever your pass does. You can add it any time prior I believe
4) you need to have an active pass to make pass holder reservations or some variety of park hopping or good to go days.

I searched and searched and cannot find the answer. If I have an AP voucher, can I get it converted/activated at the International Gateway entrance at EPCOT. Is there a Guest Services located there? We are staying at the Yacht Club and was hoping to take care of it without having to go to Guest Services at the front of EPCOT.

I searched and searched and cannot find the answer. If I have an AP voucher, can I get it converted/activated at the International Gateway entrance at EPCOT. Is there a Guest Services located there? We are staying at the Yacht Club and was hoping to take care of it without having to go to Guest Services at the front of EPCOT.
Yes, absolutely. Basically, I think there are GS locations just outside and just inside each park entrance - plus DS.

Would there be any issues with re-entry if a dated ticket if park has reached capacity would it mean once we exit and we won't be able to get back in again?
Would it be an issue for re-entry with a dated 1 day ticket?

Screenshot_20240221_214217.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter