Tickets available on the UK website

Besides packages with resort stay which are cancelable until about a month out, am I right to say that these tickets are the only one available with the option to be refunded (minus the 10£/€)?

ETA: Also to be considered if canceling is the exchange rate change and credit card fees.

Last edited:
I sent an email to them. They responded in less than 24 hrs. They said Disney has not released the tickets yet. That’s why there is a wait till mid December.
That seems odd? We purchased tickets for March 2024 a few months ago and got the ticket confirmation a few hours later and I have already linked for everyone in MDE. I didn’t have to go through the UK site either. I was able to link them through the Canadian site.

I just bought the 14 day tickets for a February trip from American Attractions. I'm quite concerned as I received an email saying the 2024 tickets will be sent once they're released by the supplier (expected mid December). That's a bit concerning as I think that would be after my window for a credit card chargeback would close, so if for some reason this is them not able to fulfill I could be out the thousands of dollars.

Less conspiratorially, I'm a bit concerned that if Disney doesn't send them these tickets or starts checking up on UK addresses (we're in Canada, but I bought these with a US address/credit card) I'll miss the chance to even buy regular tickets at the current price when they go up between now and our trip.

That’s what they said about my tickets I purchased for May. They would be ready in December. I paid extra for the insurance so hopefully if there is problem I can get my money back. Everyone on this site seems to think there will be no problem getting or using the tickets.

I have the UK 7 day ticket for my trip next May and now I might be extending my trip to go to the parks with my sister. Has anyone added days to their UK ticket? Does anything weird happen like you lose the added extras (water park access, Memory maker, etc.)? I figure it would be cheaper to add 3 days onto my 7 day ticket than to buy a new 3 day ticket. TIA!

I purchased the UK 7 day tickets and received them via email the next morning. They are all linked now and good to go! Thanks for all the information here in this thread. We got the adult tickets for child prices so even better savings. If I had purchased the same thing via Disney it would have been a whopping $1660 CAD more for the 5 of us.

My ticket email came today from Attraction Tickets. When I put the Disney reservation number in for linking tickets on the MDE app it said it didn’t recognize it. Anyone else have this problem?

My ticket email came today from Attraction Tickets. When I put the Disney reservation number in for linking tickets on the MDE app it said it didn’t recognize it. Anyone else have this problem?
Go to the disney website on the web. I had the same issue yesterday.

If you can't get them to link even on the Disney website, try the Disney UK website. You can log in to your account exactly the same there. There are some slightly older threads where some people reported having to use the UK site specifically to get the tickets to successfully link.

I have had issues linking UT tickets in the App before to. Always worked doing it in web browser instead. I used computer to link my moms ticket.

I was emailing the company ( they were very quick in responding) They said to use the UK Disney site. I did and I was able to get the tickets. Checked the app and they were there. Since we already have our Magic Band the tickets should just work when we enter the parks.

if you need tickets, go now! Attraction Tickets has Black Friday 10% off! I just got tickets for my mom and family for March. So that was over $350 savings for the 4 tickets. With that savings, purchased the 15 day pass even though we are only there 8 days. This way they can go everyday if they want. (As we are staying on property at The Boardwalk, so easy access to Epcot & DHS)

if you need tickets, go now! Attraction Tickets has Black Friday 10% off! I just got tickets for my mom and family for March. So that was over $350 savings for the 4 tickets. With that savings, purchased the 15 day pass even though we are only there 8 days. This way they can go everyday if they want. (As we are staying on property at The Boardwalk, so easy access to Epcot & DHS)
How long is the BF sale on til? I'm assuming til BF?

How long is the BF sale on til? I'm assuming til BF?
No idea. The sale only started yesterday evening (I’m guessing midnight UK time because I had been on the site a couple hours earlier and there was no discount)

BTW, I too got the email that tickets will be available mid-December. (We go in March)

Also nice thing about these tickets having an 18 day window - I was able to pick a start date that preceded the spring break price hike .

Well, heck, I think I might have to jump on this for our Feb trip. These are fully refundable if I buy the 10pounds insurance per ticket right?

Also, thanks for posting this CanucksRock

Well, heck, I think I might have to jump on this for our Feb trip. These are fully refundable if I buy the 10pounds insurance per ticket right?

They are! And a really good deal. If my son ever agrees to go back to Disney I'll be getting them again. And I will be getting the Universal ones for my March Break trip.

So these tickets come with memory maker. If I buy seven tickets do I get 7 unique memory makers? Like can these be saved to use on future trips because my group would only need one to share for the current trip?

Looks like it's 20 per ticket now for the insurance. At least on attraction tickets website . Not sure about the other sites or if they have the 10% BF deal as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter