First post, so if I'm in the wrong place I apologize.

With all the wonky ticket things going on, was wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me. And, if so, what is your plan?

Had originally planned to take a March Spring Break trip (myself, wife, kiddo). We purchased 7-day tickets in January from Disney for Myself and Kiddo. My wife had to be back to work mid-trip, so we bought a 3-day ticket for her. Wife also has a 1-day ticket because she was going to go to Flower & Garden solo in April.

Rescheduled March for June, and then July (ASM July 13 - 22).

So, now we have 2 people in our party with 7-day tickets and 1 person with 4 days worth of tickets (3 + 1).

Am I correct in thinking, if we keep our July reservation and only go to the parks for 3-4 days, we'd lose the other days on the two 7-day tickets?

It seems like our only options are to go and lose 6 combined days worth of tickets or continue to sit on them until 2021.

It seems like our only options are to go and lose 6 combined days worth of tickets or continue to sit on them until 2021.
-OR-
Hold your current tickets, unused (let them expire, if you have to... their value can be used to help purchase future tickets)
and (if/when available) buy new tickets that "fit" your upcoming trip.

Last edited:
Am I correct in thinking, if we keep our July reservation and only go to the parks for 3-4 days, we'd lose the other days on the two 7-day tickets?
It’s really unknown at this point. There are folks currently with partially used tickets from early March because their visit was interrupted by the closure. The remaining days on those ticket have been extended to 9/26/2021. Only speculation, but i suspect WDW will allow the unused days to carry until 9/26/2021. Maybe they will offer a reimbursement option as well. Again, just my thoughts; we should find out more in the coming weeks.

Can someone help with a ticket question? I have a 6-day ticket in MDE with a September 2021 expiration. Can I use 2 days of the tickets and make reservations this fall, and then use the remainder 4 days (with a reservation) in 2021? Or so you need to use the full ticket within a 2-week time frame or similar?

Can I use 2 days of the tickets and make reservations this fall, and then use the remainder 4 days (with a reservation) in 2021?
We don’t know at this time. I think this is how it will work, but Disney has not indicated.

Hello,

We have 2 packages (room & tix) booked over the next few months. When I go into MDE; it only shows 1 set of tickets. Is that normal and is there a way for me to see the other set? I can see military tickets that we have in addition to the 2 packages, but only 1 set of the package tickets.

- The first trip only has 4 days attached to them and the second originally only had 4, but we changed it to 5 in early May. I'm only seeing 4 day tickets (and only 1 set.) I'd like to be sure that the 2nd trips package was actually changed in MDE to 5 day tickets (I have the email confirmation from the change, but want to make sure no issues booking reservations etc.) I'm on hold with IT now, but it's already been over an hour so looking to see if anyone out there knows.

TIA!

Hello,

We have 2 packages (room & tix) booked over the next few months.
When I go into MDE; it only shows 1 set of tickets.
1. Is that normal
2. and is there a way for me to see the other set?
I'd like to be sure that the 2nd trips package was actually changed in MDE to 5 day tickets.
1. No. (But, there are ALL KINDS of GLITCHES that cause these kind of things to happen.)
2. Give it some time to "self-correct" (or call Disney.)

1. No. (But, there are ALL KINDS of GLITCHES that cause these kind of things to happen.)
2. Give it some time to "self-correct" (or call Disney.)
Thank you. I had been trying to wait it out, but it's been over a month and with the reservation system starting Mon.; I didn't want to chance it. I called and after almost 2 hrs.; I now have all tickets on MDE.

Is there anywhere I can buy tickets today and link them to our current resort reservation? All of our family except 2 have AP’s. Hoping to get the 2 others tickets so I can make the reservations for everyone on Monday.

Haven’t been able to find anywhere for last 2 weeks.
Parksavers website accepts order then, next day sent an email saying card not charged yet, ticket stoppage etc. no problem asking them to cancel order entirely.

I also purchased APs this morning. I just called and did it by phone because I was actually upgrading tickets that were too short. You may be able to do new ones online & not wait on hold.

I have a trip planned at the end of Sept with 3 friends. I have one extra 4 day ticket that I’m going to “gift” them to split the cash value of but the other “unused” tickets on my profile are a DVC platinum pass and a legacy 10day non expiring WPF ticket from the good old days. I kinda want to “bypass” the system to make our park reservations since they can’t buy park tickets right now but terrified that I won’t be able to “reassign” the tickets back to my profile once they are able to get their tickets. I am OK gifting a $450 ticket but not 2 that are closer to $800 each. Am I being unnecessarily anxious about not being able to reassign my tickets back once they can buy their tickets? Thanks for any feedback/advice.

I don't know if they're good, but I saw that Kroger was selling them in store at their gift card display. It caugt my eye as I walked past earlier this week.

Is there anywhere I can buy tickets today and link them to our current resort reservation? All of our family except 2 have AP’s. Hoping to get the 2 others tickets so I can make the reservations for everyone on Monday.
sending you to the ticket sticky

I also purchased APs this morning. I just called and did it by phone because I was actually upgrading tickets that were too short. You may be able to do new ones online & not wait on hold.
If anyone is able to do this, please let us know. I saw that they were available this morning, chatted with a CM, who told me they werent sure if "unactivated" AP would be eligible for reservation system, so I decided to wait. This afternoon, I looked and the option to buy annual passes is gone.

If I go on the MDE app my ticket says it’s valid the day after my departure. It doesn’t show a range of dates. I’m leaving WDW on 8/29 but it says “ticket valid on 8/30.”
I want to make park reservations but the ticket date is worrying me. Anyone else have this issue?
I’ve been on hold with Disney internet people for over an hour.

If anyone is able to do this, please let us know. I saw that they were available this morning, chatted with a CM, who told me they werent sure if "unactivated" AP would be eligible for reservation system, so I decided to wait. This afternoon, I looked and the option to buy annual passes is gone.

It might be worth waiting on hold & doing it by phone if they took it off the website. I talked to three CMs today and they all told me they would work to make reservations on Monday! Others have also reported this elsewhere.

We don’t know at this time. I think this is how it will work, but Disney has not indicated.
Well this is interesting. In MDE, tickets now read: Theme Park Admission: Any 6 of the Valid Dates

Pretty sure that is new, and seems like they are now considered like 6 one day tickets.

Attachments

• 10B63C41-5A9B-4911-BDF4-248F9549D37B.png
    10B63C41-5A9B-4911-BDF4-248F9549D37B.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 29

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter