Tickets -- when and where to buy?

Mainebound

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I'm wondering when and where to buy our 4 day park hoppers for our upcoming March trip. I'm afraid to buy them in advance and then forget to bring them, and the savings are really minimal. But is it a hassle to get them at the AKL (lines. etc)?

Thanks!

Mainebound

Mainebound, I'm a travel agent. As a travel agent, I can order tickets for clients. If you're afraid of forgetting the tickets, have your travel agent order them in advance and specify you'd like to pick them up at Will Call/Ticket window. You can pick them up at any park once you get there. They'll give you a reference #. Be sure you also have the travel agency's name and number. Hope that helps!

I bought three adult 4 day park hopper plus tickets and four childrens 4 day park hopper plus tickets from connections (www.connections123.com) You sign up for a 30 day trial for $1 and you can buy the discounted tickets from them. It only takes about 3 days for them to get to you.

I paid about $197 adults and $158 childrens

So,i saved about $293 off the gate price, including taxes! Because i am going to use my plus for a waterpark,so i figured this savings by adding a 4 day park hopper and buying the waterpark admission seperately. Which is what you would have to do because i don`t think disney sells a four day hopper do they?

Amanda

Originally posted by momto4obkids
I bought three adult 4 day park hopper plus tickets and four childrens 4 day park hopper plus tickets from connections (www.connections123.com) You sign up for a 30 day trial for $1 and you can buy the discounted tickets from them. It only takes about 3 days for them to get to you.

Did you cancel your trial membership afterwards? Have they given you a hassle since? Is it worth keeping for $79.95 a year? It sounds like a great deal, but I'm not familar with the program. Sorry for all the questions! Thanks.

If you want more info there is tons on

http://www.mousesavers.com/connections.html

I did cancel my membership before the 30 days was up and had no problem at all. Of course they try to talk you into keeping it but i expected that of course. I also signed up through one of their other sites called simple escapes and had no problems with that either. Though some people have reported soe problems,there are still lots of people on these boards that have had good experiences like mine :)

I think if you buy alot of the gift certificates they have available and plan on going to the places they have discounted tickets for, it would be a good deal for the 79.99 , the only reason i canceled is because it just wouldn`t work out for us to keep it.

If you do decide to keep it. Call and act like you are going to cancel it , they always offer you some type of incentive to keep it!

hth!
Amanda

Assuming you have a car while you are there....I found the WalMart in kissimmee on 192 (behind Midevil times) to have tickets that were 2 or 3 dollars more than with the DC discount. No memberships to pay. Not a timeshare gimmick -they just sell tickets. They have a travel store in the front of the store-by checkout. They have other discount park tickets as well. I think a 4 DAY PH was 203-206 something like that tax included - the last time i checked. I think that phone number is (407) 397-0090.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter