TiDoubleGer's Pins & Clothing Trades - Updated

Hmm, for your dreams shirt I will offer full pirateq galleon (stern and bow, i think they are called.) and two kali parts. thanks for considering!

This is a good start, but am looking for a bit more and not really interested in kali parts. Feel free to offer again :goodvibes

Thanks for the trade, now I will just need to trade for pins to complete my pirate costume magic pin and I will have all my Kellogg 's magic at 5* :)

Thanks for the trade, now I will just need to trade for pins to complete my pirate costume magic pin and I will have all my Kellogg 's magic at 5* :)

Glad I could help you :thumbsup2 Now *I* just need one more 1* Pirate Magic and I will have all 5* magics :woohoo:

:thanks: for the FAST and EASY trade :goodvibes

Question :)

The Food Pin Set are you trading seperate pins or as a set?

Thanks

Well then I will try to get the set :)

I have from your wants:
Disney Mountains Quest
Everest 2006 (don't know if you need another)
Pirate Level 1 Doubloon - Silver

If not for the set I am really only looking for Popcorn and Pretzel.

Thanks,
fantasy

Well then I will try to get the set :)

I have from your wants:
Disney Mountains Quest
Everest 2006 (don't know if you need another)
Pirate Level 1 Doubloon - Silver

If not for the set I am really only looking for Popcorn and Pretzel.

Thanks,
fantasy

I think I might have a more difficult time getting rid of the "leftover" pins, so I am looking to go with the whole set. I do not need another Everest 2006, so if you could replace that with another pin from my list I think we can make this trade :goodvibes

I think I might have a more difficult time getting rid of the "leftover" pins, so I am looking to go with the whole set. I do not need another Everest 2006, so if you could replace that with another pin from my list I think we can make this trade :goodvibes

Hi,
Sorry I'm going to have to withdraw. I have nothing else to offer and I don't want to split up you set. :goodvibes

fantasy

for inferno:

Haunted Mansion Tree
Royal Castle prop
2x Barstool w/post sets
Dreams Castle Pin
ATIS Scanner

Let me know:)

for inferno:

Haunted Mansion Tree
Royal Castle prop
2x Barstool w/post sets
Dreams Castle Pin
ATIS Scanner

Let me know:)

Thanks for your offer, but I received the Dreams Castle Pin, so am looking for Dreams Fairy & Dreams Logo. Also, I know I said Pirate Q stuff, however I am not into the Barstools. Overall, I think the bid for Inferno is a bit low, but you are more than welcome to resubmit another bid :goodvibes

madame leota for 3k spree? LMK :)

Can you give me a day or two so that I can determine what the going rate is on this pin and a little time to try and regain some energy? I need to devote a few days to helping my Dad recover from minor heart surgery and make sure that I get in and feed my Mom at lunch time. I will let you know within 2 days :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter