• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiffins Restaurant

kkendall2010

Earning My Ears
I was at Animal Kingdom this past weekend, and had lunch at Tiffins. We were a 2 adult party, and had a great dining experience! Staff was attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. The hostess gave showed us the backstory of the restaurant on our way to the table. There was a charcuterie board on the specials menu we started with, nice selection of things to pick at while we browsed the menu.

We ended up ordering the Tamarind-braised Short Rib and the Whole-fried Sustainable Fish (yellow snapper that day). The whole fish was AMAZING! Highly recommend! The waiter came and checked we were doing ok with the fish (yes you get the whole thing, head and all) which I thought was a nice touch. The short ribs were probably the most basic thing we had, they were good, but not knock my socks off good like the fish.

For dessert we had The Lion King, this was good and nicely presented. It wasn't necessarily something I would order again but it finished our meal well.

Overall I would go back, it was defiantly a signature restaurant experience! Go for the adventurous food, well worth it!

Always nice to read a good Tiffins review. Love that place. Thanks for sharing your experience!

We closed the park and 10 of us adults went to Tiffins......Feb 9th I believe...The room was almost empty and we had octapus,shrimp and grits,short ribs, etc....Everything was delicious....Our oldest grandson loves this place....had drinks at the Nomad Lounge before...

Tiffins has been one of our favorites. The menu may be a little too adventurous for some.
Unfortunately, this year, with shortened hours, their dinner is only 4-5 pm, so we are skipping for now. Hoping park hours and theirs extend before we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter