• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiffy's or Mimi's are they both good?

albianne

Mouseketeer
For some reason I keep getting these two restaurants mixed up. We did visit one of them in May and it was excellent, it was the one that they give you a basket of something like a banana bread at the table as soon as you order, it comes free with the meal. It was really a nice restaurant, I think it was mimi's not sure thought, would anyone know, and if it was mimi's is the other one (Tiffy's) any good to eat at?

it was most likely Mimi's cafe. they give you a bread basket with like 3 different types of bread.

We ate at Tiffy's last summer and I wasn't impressed. Seems like it was overpriced for what you got. I'll take Mimi's any day.

albianne said:
We did visit one of them in May and it was excellent, it was the one that they give you a basket of something like a banana bread at the table as soon as you order,

its carrot cake...I love that stuff...every time I go to Mimi's I buy 2 loaves of it and eat it everyday with my coffee for breakfast till its gone...and trust me it goes quick :rotfl: ooh now that I think about it...I should go over there when I get to anaheim and buy a couple of loaves to eat at the hotel before going to the parks :scratchin

What hotels will Mimi's deliver to?

Personally, I think Tiffy's is revolting. It is in dire need of an update.
A better place to go is Coco's, which is just right across the street from Tiffy's.

Oh, we weren't impressed with Tiffy's at all. The food was so-so. Definitely go for Mimi's Cafe!

I LOVE Mimis (please see fairy tag :rotfl2: ). The bread basket comes with a small loaf (baquet?) of white bread and 4 pieces of a sweet brown cake like bread that I always assumed was date bread LOL but I guess it could be something else. Whatever it is, it's delicious!

Tiffy's is the one on Katella and West St. Avoid it like the plague! :stir: Mimi's is very good. It's on Harbor near Ball Road. Do not mix them up!

rosiep said:
What hotels will Mimi's deliver to?

I don't think Mimi's delievers, but they do carry-out service. We would call as we left Disneyland and it was ready when we go there. If we wanted to eat there, we would call from Disneyland as we were leaving and put out name on the waiting list. It took no more than 5 minutes when we go there. This saved us with little ones who were hungry and impatient.

kuusimo said:
I don't think Mimi's delievers, but they do carry-out service. We would call as we left Disneyland and it was ready when we go there. If we wanted to eat there, we would call from Disneyland as we were leaving and put out name on the waiting list. It took no more than 5 minutes when we go there. This saved us with little ones who were hungry and impatient.

Thank you for responding. We'll be staying at PPH ( a dream come true) so take out is not an option. But maybe one day we'll swing by.

disneegrl4eva said:
its carrot cake...I love that stuff...every time I go to Mimi's I buy 2 loaves of it and eat it everyday with my coffee for breakfast till its gone...and trust me it goes quick :rotfl: ooh now that I think about it...I should go over there when I get to anaheim and buy a couple of loaves to eat at the hotel before going to the parks :scratchin

When we stay at HoJo, I get this and keep it in the fridge and eat it for breakfast every day before we head to the parks. It's yummy!

I've never heard of Tiffy's but Mimi's is delicious! I love their french onion soup and their pain perdu (looks like french toast with orange marmalade cream stuffed inside) is scrumptious! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter