• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiki Juice Bar

Czardas

Mouseketeer
Can you still get your Dole whip from the inside waiting area to the tiki room, or do you have to go to only the outside section now? I remember this used to a quick trick, without joining the huge outside queue.

Can you still get your Dole whip from the inside waiting area to the tiki room, or do you have to go to only the outside section now? I remember this used to a quick trick, without joining the huge outside queue.
Yes, you can. But I was there yesterday and there was no queue inside or out. I think mobile ordering has drastically reduced the pressure on that stand.

When we were there last weekend, it was mobile order only. They weren't allowing any walk-up ordering, so there were several people mobile placing mobile orders while standing in the inside waiting area - immediate pick-up was available

We will be there next week. Our first trip in many years. How does one mobile order food?
Download the official Disneyland App on your phone. You can then mobile order from the App. It will show you various pick up times. If you want to pick up right away, you choose the soonest pick up time. When you are near the location, you have to tap I'm Here to get them to make your order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter