time at the airport?

sueoz

Earning My Ears
We have a 2:30 flight back to Providence after a 7 day western in Feb. Too short a time to do anything, especially dealing with luggage, I think, but will leave a lot of waiting time. How is the airport in Orlando? Many stores, things to do? Or anything within a short distance after we check our luggage? We are going Southwest. Thanks! Waiting in the airport is not my husband's best thing!!!

Be careful if you have money left in your budget after your cruise. There is a Disney Store and a Sea World store among others in the terminal. I could spend at least the 2hrs in the airport w/no problem.
We have a 715pm returning flight to Providence on Delta. Most likely will go to Downtown Disney before we head to the airport.

Sue, when is your cruise? We are from medfield, ma. We're doing the feb 15 western cruise. We have the 12:15 delta flight to logan.

There is also a Chilis where you can have a nice, leisurely lunch.
And if you have pets, check out Bow Wow Meow. I always pick up a catnip souvenir for my kitties so they forgive me for leaving them yet again (sadly, they don't sell souvenirs for horses!).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter