***Time for a new SCAVENGER HUNT exchange***.....CLOSED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Time for the next installment in the Scavenger Hunt saga
:woohoo:
Ready for some more fun!! :yay:

There is a minimum of $15 on this one. Some things you will have to purchase, some things will be free things to gather, some things you might already have around the house or at work. Some may take a bit of hunting :teeth:
All items MUST BE NEW...or at least unused!!
There will be 15 items to find.
You must find all 15 items, you can't use one item for 2 categories ;)
You will print a list and write the item next to the letter that it goes with. Include the list in the box when you send it out. That will make sure you got them all and make sure the receiver knows which item goes with which subject.
You will receive the list when names go out

Sign-ups will go until Feb. 27 (evening name distribution).
Mail date will be March 7..
All packages must be sent priority mail.

PLEASE....do not sign up if you are not going to follow through. It is not easy to have people drop out once they get the list. It is a scavenger hunt, it SHOULD be a challenge!! ::yes::

If you want to play PM me your:
Name
Address
e-mail address
How many exchanges do you want to do?
Are you willing to be an elf?

This IS a lot of fun. :woohoo:

I'm intrigued, but haven't seen one of these before. Do you're given a list of 15 things to find, you find them, then send them to someone else? Or do you find one on the list, send it to someone else, they find another, then send it on to the next person?

To answer your question, we get a list of 15 items, you find them, mail all of them to one person. These are a lot of fun!

And I'm in - just sent my PM, Nancy!

What she said ;)
All 15 go to the same person and some one sends you 15.

Glad to have you join in, Missy

Glad to see some people join in......this has always been a lot of fun!!

Who else wants to play?

I am on the fence, but I have to chime in to say how cute your DGD's picture is! Is she in a ride?

I am on the fence, but I have to chime in to say how cute your DGD's picture is! Is she in a ride?

I'm on the fence too.

But I'm happy to join in if you need the numbers, Meriweather. Your DGD is getting so big!

Only join in if you want.....we have enough to proceed. More are always welcome of course.

DGD is sitting in a spaceship bookcase laying on its side. She is getting big! 7 months old now, 19 pounds

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8496%3Dot%3E2376%3D338%3D%3A28%3DXROQDF%3E2%3A86%3B3%3A98%3B23%3Aot1lsi

Only join in if you want.....we have enough to proceed. More are always welcome of course.

DGD is sitting in a spaceship bookcase laying on its side. She is getting big! 7 months old now, 19 pounds

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8496%3Dot%3E2376%3D338%3D%3A28%3DXROQDF%3E2%3A86%3B3%3A98%3B23%3Aot1lsi

How unique!:thumbsup2

Her room is space (and monster) themed, so Dave built that for her.
It is stored here until they move in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter