Time to DOUBLE up!! 2 for 1 Pre-TR!!!!!!! TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!

You made it, you made it!!!!

Sounds like your dinner could have rivaled Mama Melrose's anyday!! I think you mentioned that Mel's side was Italian, right??

Yum!!

Do hope Juliana is getting some extra zzzzz's right now.

OH GOODY! Airplane stories!! I can't wait!

I dunno...this airplane story might be scary? Scary as in gross, is it? :rotfl2: Perhaps give us a warning... :rotfl:

So glad you guys made it!! :)

Have fun and I want to hear all about the F&G Festival that just started!! Yahoo....:hippie:

Heather

Me too. 8 days all alone is a long time -- especially since he was gone while my brother was in the hospital.

Sweet dreams to my little princess. :cutie:
Glad Mark is back for you!!!

I'm not a princess!!! ;):lmao:

Hey! Glad you made it there safe! I CANNOT wait to hear this airplane story! :thumbsup2
We are here and waiting for some warm weather. :beach:

I missed the send off-glad you all made it safely! Have a great trip!
Thanks Mary! :)
You made it, you made it!!!!

Sounds like your dinner could have rivaled Mama Melrose's anyday!! I think you mentioned that Mel's side was Italian, right??

Yum!!

Do hope Juliana is getting some extra zzzzz's right now.

OH GOODY! Airplane stories!! I can't wait!
We've been eating like crazy... Melody is mostly Italian. Her grandfather is 100% Italian and her grandmother is French.... but she can cook like an Italian! LOL

I'm about to goto bed.. I need to get all my sleep now.. come Saturday the party starts.:banana:

:cool2:
I dunno...this airplane story might be scary? Scary as in gross, is it? :rotfl2: Perhaps give us a warning... :rotfl:

So glad you guys made it!! :)

Have fun and I want to hear all about the F&G Festival that just started!! Yahoo....:hippie:

Heather

The story will be good... I don't want to ruin it. ;)

We have always missed F&G so it will be nice checking it out this year!

I was so glad to hear your brother is out of the the danger zone! What a relief, Kathy!

Miss you posting as much!

I was so glad to hear your brother is out of the the danger zone! What a relief, Kathy!

Miss you posting as much!

Thanks. Now that he is back home and I am getting caught up at work after missing time at the office, I hope to find more time for my DISing.

I missed you too.

If GKTW had internet access I would probably be one the first night also. :lmao:

REAL Italian cooking sounds like heaven! Enjoy!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:You're a laugh a minute, Tim. I was talking about Juliana. As I tell my husband, with two boys and a dog (who is OUR princess), you are just a PAUPER! :rotfl2:
I know.. I know Ana is the princess. Although the though of me dressed up like a princess sounds pretty funny!

If GKTW had internet access I would probably be one the first night also. :lmao:

REAL Italian cooking sounds like heaven! Enjoy!
We had a great meal yesterday and a great meal today.

Waiting for warm weather? Great..it's cold?!

Wednesday was 58, Thursday was 57 with a 30mph wind, today was 65- still breezy but felt much warmer. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 69 then 70's for most of the week! :woohoo:

Melody's cousin, wife, and the kids came down to Bradenton today for a visit and to celebrate Juliana's birthday. She brought the most awesome cake- all homemade from scratch!! It is going to put the cake I bought for Juliana's birthday to shame. If I bought this cake in Disney it would of cost me about $150. LOLOL

We are leaving here tomorrow around noon to head to the rental house and meet up with our friends- Dave, Branda, Victoria, & Alex. The 2nd part of our trip is about to start!

Maybe you should have paid the cousin to make an extra cake to take with you! :lmao:

Round 2 is about to begin! Let the party bus roll. :banana:

Keep the updates coming!

Yeah for the second part of the trip to begin!! :) Glad you had a good time with family and nice meals together.

Hmm...will MJ come too? I can hope, right? :rotfl2:

The weather does look like it's going to warm up over the next few days so I hope it stays true for you.

ENJOY!! :banana::yay::banana::yay:

Heather

I can't respond to you all... it is midnight here and tomorrow we are going to DHS!!!!! I need to get some sleep.

We are at the rental house, which is nice, but with the cold weather the pool isn't heated to a temp where we can swim at night... which is a bummer. The jacuzzi is heated to the same temp as the pool.. it is not a hot tub. :sad2:

We got here about 4:15 and Dave, Branda, & the kids arrived around 5. If I'm not making sense it is probably because I had to many Corona's and Red Bull w/ Kettle One. LOLOL:lmao:

I whooped some butt in monopoly!!!! I took 'em all down!!!!! Juliana will be up at 7 and I'll be ready to hit the park!!!! :banana::banana:

I can't respond to you all... it is midnight here and tomorrow we are going to DHS!!!!! I need to get some sleep.

We are at the rental house, which is nice, but with the cold weather the pool isn't heated to a temp where we can swim at night... which is a bummer. The jacuzzi is heated to the same temp as the pool.. it is not a hot tub. :sad2:

That stinks! Is there a way to override the setting?

We got here about 4:15 and Dave, Branda, & the kids arrived around 5. If I'm not making sense it is probably because I had to many Corona's and Red Bull w/ Kettle One. LOLOL:lmao:

I whooped some butt in monopoly!!!! I took 'em all down!!!!! Juliana will be up at 7 and I'll be ready to hit the park!!!! :banana::banana:

Uh, are you sure about that? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter