Time to Post your Pictures...Attatch a face to a Screen Name

Here is my family on Podcast 1.0. Madi is the brunette and Em is the redhead.

scan001.jpg

As far as getting all the inside jokes, you don't have to be a part of any secret club to join in. Most of the references come from chat or the boards here. And a lot of times they carry over onto Facebook. I don't always get everything. I had no idea Paul was collecting wives now.

Nicole totally awesome picture. :thumbsup2

Guys you all have such nice pictures. :thumbsup2
I just don't know how to do this.
I will ask DH to add our picture.

Here's my favorite. It's from our first cruise. LE_Ott (me, Stephan), and experiment_627 (my wife, Candy)

006_6-1.jpg

Wow, I'm totally surprised! I knew about some DIS screen name couples, the obvious ones like Paul and Alicia, for example. But I've bounced posts back and forth with Candy, and I've seen you post. I didn't know you guys were a couple. Cool. :thumbsup2

Here's me at Beaches and Cream in Dec 2008 - DH has all the nicer pics of me on his iPhone and I don't know where they are :confused3

Will hopefully get some nice Photopass pics in Sept.

3434741108_5d16426b9b.jpg

I love everyones pictures and have put a few more faces with names I was unsure of or didn't have the courage to ask :blush:

Sorry that I didn't really get to talk to you guys I felt kinda ashamed after the Martini tasting and I didn't think that would be a good time go introduce myself. :drinking1:blush::rotfl2:

I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more too, but you were totally fine! You never even finished that martini! We have 2.0 to make up for it! :goodvibes

I'm lovin' seeing everyone's pictures!! :thumbsup2

I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more too, but you were totally fine! You never even finished that martini! We have 2.0 to make up for it! :goodvibes

I'm lovin' seeing everyone's pictures!! :thumbsup2

I didn't feel fine! I had 5 dirty martinis, and my 4 little ones. And the one I was drinking that I made, was :scared1:! I knew if I finished it I wouldn't last through the wine tasting. :rotfl:

I love all the pictures too! Keep them coming! popcorn::

Here is my family on Podcast 1.0. Madi is the brunette and Em is the redhead.

scan001.jpg

As far as getting all the inside jokes, you don't have to be a part of any secret club to join in. Most of the references come from chat or the boards here. And a lot of times they carry over onto Facebook. I don't always get everything. I had no idea Paul was collecting wives now.

Awesome Picture, Nicole. The ship photographers do an awesome job. I usually get a pic and give to my dad for Fathers day from the ship.

I booked the room with my friend Tracey (who went on PCC 1.0) and if I don't kill DD15 before she turns 16, I'll add her to the ressie. DH and I decided he will stay back with DD(then 4) so I can have fun during the late night activities. Check out this link - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2181423 about the teens.

:rotfl2: Don't I know it! My lovely DD is 15 too, 16 in Sept- if she makes it ;) Just today, she pulled a fit because I was making her come to the gym, LOL after a good work out, she was hanging all over me :rotfl2::lmao: can you say... hormones :confused3 aren't they something!

I will go look at that thread- thx!

Our DD will be 16.5 at the time of the cruise as well. :thumbsup2

Perfect! This is great!! Seems to be a good amount of girls that age! :thumbsup2 :banana:

Now adults??? I haven't been out with adults in years! This is going to be weird for me :laughing:

Actually...the multiple wives thing started somewhere on the first round of PCC 1.0 threads! Don, somehow, gained some extra DIS wives...Jen, me, Jaime, & Nicole...and then Deb (LeftinNorway) found her way into our "wives" pic during DATW, so I think she's now a wife...and somewhere along the way, Paul started collecting wives...now the story bounces between the DIS and FB!

Glad to hear Deb got another DH, seems her other one left her behind in Norway, at least now she has backup for next time :lmao:

Here is a pic of Paul (Launchpad11B) and I. Even though you can find pics in both our siggy's, I wanted to post. I love this pic. Aaron (ADP) took it at Tritons. :goodvibes We have so few pics of us together. Thanks Aaron! :thumbsup2
n1201051811_30255738_7886909.jpg

Isn't he handsome...:love::love::love:

Great pic! Can't wait to meet you guys!

I'm bringing this one on 2.0...
LU.jpg

This one may be coming, too...he's going to be 4 months to 21, and he's afraid he's going to be bored, so we'll see....
Mikey.jpg

:thumbsup2

Gosh I love his hair! I am such a fan of long hair, still stuck in the 70's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter