• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time to return to ship between excursions?

Y

younginspirit

We are going on the morning Sea and See in St Maarten and on the afternoon Golden Catarmeran excursions. Will we have time to grab a bite to eat on the ship and get our snorkeling equipment? Do the excursions end and begin right at or on the ship? Also were do people store possessions on the catarmeran when we are snorklling/swimming? Thanks Bev

P.S. The morning excursion ends at 11:45, the afternoon excusion begins at 1:00.

We did the golden eagle catamarran the last time and we are going again two weeks. i remember they made us take off our water shoes and leave them behind in a box on the dock. everything was pretty much stowed during the trip (their snorkeling equipment, etc.) i think we took suntan lotion, sunglasses, but not much more. they anchored out in the water and we entered the water through a huge staircase in the middle of the boat down into the water. you just snorkeled off the boat. however, you could take the dinghy onto the beach if you wanted; they took drinks ashore for swimmers. You basically left your things on the catamarran and could come and go from the water as you pleased. the time went by very quickly. they served drinks on board and submarine type sandwiches for lunch as well as snacks. my DH had been seasick, so sat in the back, but many were up front with the spray hitting them as they bounced about. a big jellyfish was thrown on the front as the boat dipped into the waves. they played music and it was a great experience. Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter