Time until you go to Disney

7 days till the BIG day. First trip for my wife and kids.... 1st trip for me in about 20 years.
Actually Its about 6 days and 20 hrs really..... tic tic tic tic.....
What time is it now.......

Less than a week!!! We leave on Thursday! A true Disney reunion! My husband just returned from Iraq and we're having family meet us down there! So excited!
~Christy

Medicmouse said:
One week until our first trip!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Me Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Where are you staying Medicmouse?

I'm getting so excited its like "I've got Ant in my Pants" :lmao:

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave2:

We leave in June for our first ever FAMILY trip to Disney. I can't wait, the kids will be so excited when they eventually find out!!!!!

66 days until Fort Wilderness Cabins and I dont know how many until our 2 week July vacation. :cool1:

I am sooooooooo jealous of all of you who are leaving soon. My vacation is 83 days away. YIKES!! I will tell you what though-- I am rather new to this, but part of my excitement for my upcoming trip is getting on this discussion board. I look forward each day to reading the new posts. Hearing all of the countdowns, reports, tips etc get me even more excited for my trip. We weren't even planning on going this year, but I just couldn't stand not going. There are 5 of us and I wish we could do one of the deluxes again (CR last year) but we just too crowded in 1 room. We chose 2 rooms in ASMO. I think it will be better in 2 rooms- I am a little nervous though. I keep hearing about people who didn't have good experiences. Oh well I am having a positive attitude and hoping for the magical time we had last year!!! :wizard:

Mermaid4me :cloud9:

ASMO Apr 2006
CR 2005
ASMO 1999
Offsite 1986
CR 1979

you just wait. the time will go quick.

just keep on posting and counting down the days.

to everyone who's going soon...enjoy!

We leave in 19 days arrive at the World in 20. Celebrating our 30th annivesary. I cannot wait to be at the world with my DH :sunny: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cloud9:

I still Love him more today than yesterday as the song says..

Mermaid4me said:
I am sooooooooo jealous of all of you who are leaving soon. My vacation is 83 days away. YIKES!! I will tell you what though-- I am rather new to this, but part of my excitement for my upcoming trip is getting on this discussion board. I look forward each day to reading the new posts. Hearing all of the countdowns, reports, tips etc get me even more excited for my trip. We weren't even planning on going this year, but I just couldn't stand not going. There are 5 of us and I wish we could do one of the deluxes again (CR last year) but we just too crowded in 1 room. We chose 2 rooms in ASMO. I think it will be better in 2 rooms- I am a little nervous though. I keep hearing about people who didn't have good experiences. Oh well I am having a positive attitude and hoping for the magical time we had last year!!! :wizard:

Mermaid4me :cloud9:

ASMO Apr 2006
CR 2005
ASMO 1999
Offsite 1986
CR 1979

Your just like me, I like to talk on here until I go on my trip as well, it keeps me interested :thumbsup2 .

DF7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter