Tink & FairyGodmother Help! Please!!!

aanthony03

Mum of 3 Dalmations
Hello! I was wondering if anyone would mind giving me some advice, and helping with a photo. My daughter wants a princess tea party. The colors are baby pink, lavendar, and silver. I bought 14 tiara cookie cutters, they are 5". I wanted to make photo recipe cards, so I can tie on the cutters to them. Then I was going to put them in cello bags, not sure where to get plain or decorated. Then I was going to tie really nice big pink bows on them In between the tying I was going to make smaller photo card of the princesses with the invitation on it. I hope that makes sense.

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions as to who's photo I should use, Tink's or the Fairy Godmather? Now my 2nd question is, would anyone mind sharing any photo's with me. I have the recipe that I can email to you so you can tac it on, or I could do it. Which ever one is easier.

Then same with the princess, if you have a photo that may work for me I'd really appreciate it. Or would the castle work better?

Help!!!!!!!!!! :stir:

aanthony03 said:
Hello! I was wondering if anyone would mind giving me some advice, and helping with a photo. My daughter wants a princess tea party. The colors are baby pink, lavendar, and silver. I bought 14 tiara cookie cutters, they are 5". I wanted to make photo recipe cards, so I can tie on the cutters to them. Then I was going to put them in cello bags, not sure where to get plain or decorated. Then I was going to tie really nice big pink bows on them In between the tying I was going to make smaller photo card of the princesses with the invitation on it. I hope that makes sense.

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions as to who's photo I should use, Tink's or the Fairy Godmather? Now my 2nd question is, would anyone mind sharing any photo's with me. I have the recipe that I can email to you so you can tac it on, or I could do it. Which ever one is easier.

Then same with the princess, if you have a photo that may work for me I'd really appreciate it. Or would the castle work better?

Help!!!!!!!!!! :stir:

Please keep us updated on how this goes! My daughter's want to have a Princess tea party too!

Hi! Teresa,
We're having the party May 6th, as long as nothing goes wrong and we have to chance the date.

Right now, I'm in the process of printing out save the date cards. Since we are going all out on this one I wanted to get a precise head count. I got them off ebay. They are really cute! PM me with your exact email address and I can send you what the cards look like. They are pink and white, with a silver tiara on them, and the tiara has stones in them, I found some pink little not sequins, but craft beads for lake of a better word that I will glue on the tiara just to give the cards a bit of pizzaz. These cards can also be used as thank you cards. They are 3x5, you can use them for invites, but that's if you just want to print the basic stuff name, address, etc.

I wish I knew how to add pictures to this so all of you can see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter