Tip for early packers

P

PixieBelle

I want to share this tip with ya'll, some may already know it;

But if you are like me and pack your suitcase a month or so before, or even a couple of weeks before you leave, put some Snuggle or Downy dryer sheets in your suitcase and underneath your clothes to keep the just washed smell and feel for your stuff!

Anymore tips?

Air out that suitcase first! Then give it a good spray with either Lysol fabric spray or Fabreeze!
Then fill it up! And don't forget that dryer sheet!!;) :D

I'm so impressed that anyone could possibly pack that early! We leave on Saturday, so tomorrow, I'll do laundry and pack. I'll be lucky to have it all done before I go to bed tomorrow night.

I love the idea of packing a fabric softener sheet in the suitcases...I'm gonna do that.

Or instea dof lysol or febreeze if you still ahev a week before you start packing just put some crumpled up newspaper int eh suitcase and let that absorb and odors! LOVE the dryer sheets idea! I've been starting to stock up on travel size stuff and extra toohbrushes etc so We dont have too much of that to bring back with us!

Instead of a dryer sheet, I like to use my favorite scented candle. I put a couple in with my clothes & they smell wonderful.

Geri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter