Tipping at Hoop De Doo

tgropp

DIS Veteran
While looking at a non Disney website, it states that taxes and tips are included in the Hoop De Doo dinner show is included but on the actual Disney site, it states that it is not. We were there in December and I feel bad since I did not leave a tip. There was no slip or suggestion of a tipping guideline on the table at the end of the meal.

Well I Feel better now! I always thought that everything was included but found it odd that the Disney reservation website states that it is not. Thanks everyone.

From the Disney booking page: Choose from 3 different seating categories. Refer to the seating chart for seat locations in proximity to the stage. Wheelchair-accessible seating is located in Category 1 and Category 2. Category 3 seating is located on the second floor of Pioneer Hall, which has no elevator access. Prices include tax and gratuity. Prices and show times are subject to change without notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter