Tipping for Palo dining

If you buy drinks/wine pairings, are the charges just added to your bill or are they added with a gratuity already listed?
Drinks/wine pairings have the 15% autogratuity added. I always increase this to at least 20%, even 25% if the sommelier has been particularly helpful.

This is helpful to know what everyone else is tipping. We usually do 50% of the cost, so $30 for two people. Every cruise we go on we ALWAYS end up running into our server again either on the ship or on Castaway Cay (usually manning one of the lunch areas) so it is nice to feel that what we tipped was either in line or what was expected. I know it sounds silly, but I don't want to run into them again and get the "cheap dude" eye :).

I (still to this day) feel bad for the last tip I gave at Palo. It wasn't until after we got off the boat that that I realized when I was calculating the tip I only did it as one person. Hristo probably thinks he upset us :(. So, if any of you see Hristo on the Wonder; tell him the guests in October that stiffed him sincerely apologize and will make it up next October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter