Tips That I Don't Know About

Madi100

DIS Veteran
Someone posted a long list of things to be sure to do. It was a great list. However, some of the things I am clueless about. Can you answer any of them for me:

What and where are the trained squirrels at Epcot?

What is the ladybug release at WL?

What's the deal with the scattered paint brushes scattered around Tom Sawyer's Island?

Thanks for your help.
Nicole

I'm not sure about the squirrels at Epcot but I think I can shed some light on your other 2 questions. The lady bug release is a program done at a couple of the deluxe resorts. I believe they do it as a means of pest control. I haven't actually participated in it myself but I think it is just a little program where a CM explains how the ladybugs help in the garden and guests are given boxes of the ladybugs to set loose. They may only do this at certain times of year. Maybe someone else will be able to fill in more detail for you.

The paintbrushes on Tom Sawyer Island - apparently each day there are a few paintbrushes scattered around the island and the guests who find them are given something like a front of the line pass for Big Thunder Mountain or Splash Mountain.

Hope this helps.:)

Pollyann, scroll on down the page to the Secrets to DW post - I think that's the one that has all the neat little secrets and extras that Madi100 mentioned.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter