• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

TNT on the Magic

xABearx

<font color=blue>Measure twice, cut once....and wa
Does anyone know if one of the TV channels on the Magic is TNT....I am a big NASCAR nut and want to catch the Bristol race on Saturday.....thx Andy

Sorry Andy - Since ESPN is owned by Disney and since they compete with TNT you won't get it. Set the tapes before you go!

Have a great cruise (BTW do you know that you are sailing with another Andy - Veranda Man? Tell him Mark & Mary said hello and if you go to the DIS meet you'll see the sign we made).

Thanks for the quick reply Mary.....I guess I'll just have to read about it or like you said, set the VCR to watch it when I get back....will tell Andy (VM) you said hello......

Originally posted by WDWLVR
Sorry Andy - Since ESPN is owned by Disney and since they compete with TNT you won't get it. Set the tapes before you go!

Have a great cruise (BTW do you know that you are sailing with another Andy - Veranda Man? Tell him Mark & Mary said hello and if you go to the DIS meet you'll see the sign we made).

Hi Mark, Mary, and Andy, the other Andy (VM) here!!! We also have yet another Andy, on our 8-23-03 cruise list!!! Just thought I'd jump in and say hello, even though I'm not a racing fan, but then Andy already knew that. LOL!!!

Andy,
If you have a XM Radio, it will pick up out at sea. We were able to listen to qualifing and the Busch race while on our Western Cruise in July. But were off in time to go to the cup race. (Daytona) Of course I could trade my Bristol tickets for your cruise. :jester: Or there is the alternate, check the headline lines out on line. I believe it is going to be quite an interesting race.

Hey Kim.....Yes, it will be an interesting race especially when Kurt Busch smacks Jimmy Spencer into the wall for that little post race episode right in front on Spencers trailor after this past weekends race , oh well, I like the trade idea, however, I don't think it will a good idea for the wife.....I probably wouldn't live long enough to make the actual trade if I agreed to it....thanks for the offer though....have a good time and hopefully a great race for Big Orange in the 20 Car.

xaBearx, I was hoping to see the Brickyard 400 when I was on the boat but that didn't happen. I guess the one thing that we do know is the Jimmy Spencer wont win this weekend.

P.S.- Tony really needs a win.

Hey Martinez......I know how you feel about missing a race....one thing I can tell you is that I won't miss Spencer not being in this weekends race.....if it was up to me, I'd suspend him from NASCAR permanently......thanks for the thought about Tony.....He's been up there many a time, just can't get the equipment up there with him maybe this weekend will change that.....I'll keep my fingers crossed even though I won't get to see it.....Andy

Beleive me I am a huge NASCAR fan but I would much rather be on the boat with you this weekend. I'm sure Kurt Busch drove Spencer nuts but he did not have to do that. Kurt has a way of saying things that just gets under his skin. Have fun on your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter