To all singles.... Is today....

I have to agree with Tom on that one Carrie :rotfl2: and am too tired to come up with something witty to say about it so that shows you how tired I am...but I do know I am so, so happy to see posts from you :hug: I have missed your silliness that comes thru that serious personality of yours... but YAY 15 more min til the 5oclock whistle so I am a happy DISpeep

And sox are up 5-0

Woot Woot

Thank you Angy :) You rock as always and I cant wait to meet you and Randy in May.

He was my email pal today and kept me sane. For that I am greatfull

And sox are up 5-0

Woot Woot

Thank you Angy :) You rock as always and I cant wait to meet you and Randy in May.

He was my email pal today and kept me sane. For that I am greatfull
yea he's pretty good at that..my daily ecards bring a smile , hes a sweetie:)

mickey-mouse.jpg

well today brings a new day!!!!

My vote is for a just blah day. I have algebra homework up my rear.. (does that makes sence hehe)

I could go on and on. More than anything I just want today to be over for several reasons.

The only bright note is the weather is awesome. Sat and had lunch by the water/lake/pond which has been the highlight of my day.

Is it 5 yet? Better yet is it bedtime yet?

:woohoo: with your starbucks skills!!!

Rotten day. It's cold, overcast, and raining. I'm looking for another job, and the State of Washington is jerking around my unemployment, which means I'm stretched mighty thin. I also can't find my watch. :surfweb:

any idea whats the weather for today ??? here it is going to be 60 later today....:)

How about a "BLESS" Day

It's overcast here, I am still :sick: but :) . Been in a 2 hour meeting with my boss and fellow co-workers. I'm :yay: because I have received my ME package over the weekend and I only have 22 days before my date with Mickey. So I'm truly "BLESS"

even better.. A blessed one! Yes!! That is what I did yesterday after my post.. I grab my suitcase.. unpacked my stuff from my last trip March 29 to 31 at the world... :rotfl: and afterward said to myself.. hmm I should have left it alone.. what a mess!!!

The Sun is shining it's fairly warm and the Sox home Opener is in 2 Hours.:goodvibes I'm stuck at work, In meetings all day and my desk is on the Garage level with no windows or Radio signal!:sad1:

My Votes for a bad one

Hopefully work everything will be brighter for you today... in my case.. I am just getting home :)

So far today is just ok. Again just waiting for the clock to hit 5.

Hope everyone else's day is good!

So far today is just ok. Again just waiting for the clock to hit 5.

Hope everyone else's day is good!

Hi Carrie!!! :wave2: Woke up at the very great side of the bed today... stil gloomy but perky!!! My check list is all set for my trip next Saturday the 19th!!! I just need to book the rental I am all set!

Hope all is well with everybody!!!

Bubba... better day I hope ???!!!:hug:

HI everyone. I'm still :sick: but :) Actually staying home is helping, I am feeling better, but I'm not going to over due it. Taking my meds like a good little girl.

Hi Carrie!!! :wave2: Woke up at the very great side of the bed today... stil gloomy but perky!!! My check list is all set for my trip next Saturday the 19th!!! I just need to book the rental I am all set!

Hope all is well with everybody!!!

Thats great!

HI everyone. I'm still :sick: but :) Actually staying home is helping, I am feeling better, but I'm not going to over due it. Taking my meds like a good little girl.

TT I am sorry your sick! Hope you get better real soon. Better now than at disney though!

Thanks ANTSS
Doing much better today Schedules not nearly as bad. Just say the Weather forcast for New England for tomorrow and it's supposed to be Sunny and near 70!:goodvibes
Thinking I may have to call my Boss and ask if I can call in WELL Tomorrow and spend the day out on one of the motorcycle:thumbsup2

Thanks ANTSS

Thinking I may have to call my Boss and ask if I can call in WELL Tomorrow and spend the day out on one of the motorcycle:thumbsup2
Yay for motorcycles, there is nothing as relaxing or destressing.....well almost nothing....

:rolleyes1 :confused3

Whats that angy
mmmmm...uuuhhhh.....
heheh do ya REALLY want me to go there cause ya know I will....:lmao:
It starts out with me and Randy......(edited for family board...lol) and ends with me and Randy:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mmmmm...uuuhhhh.....
heheh do ya REALLY want me to go there cause ya know I will....:lmao:
It starts out with me and Randy......(edited for family board...lol) and ends with me and Randy:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:scared1:

Oh my. See I wouldnt know about all that. I am a good girl.. One time ya know.. and damn my luck. Never again :lmao:

:scared1:

Oh my. See I wouldnt know about all that. I am a good girl.. One time ya know.. and damn my luck. Never again :lmao:

Good girl????????:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Geesh your dictionary and mine has 2 diff pics:rotfl2: :rotfl2: and NEVER???????????????????WOW!!!!!!!!!:worship:

(oh I forgot...arent u the one posted something about needing new batteries:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: )

Good girl????????:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Geesh your dictionary and mine has 2 diff pics:rotfl2: :rotfl2: and NEVER???????????????????WOW!!!!!!!!!:worship:

(oh I forgot...arent u the one posted something about needing new batteries:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: )

:headache: Doh

Me.. new batteries.. nah I am good.. haha

Yup 1 time.. uh huh. Thats my story.

Good Girl = Carrie

Now.. May + lots of alcohol + lots of peeps = bad carrie

:headache: Doh

Now.. May + lots of alcohol + lots of peeps = bad carrie

Yea, sure, right, uh huh...Go ahead and use the bad influences plus alcohol excuse................:lmao: Some of us know better.....:rotfl:

Yay for motorcycles, there is nothing as relaxing or destressing.....well almost nothing....

Cant believe I did not add to this conversation

Guys on bikes... SMOKIN HOT :rolleyes1
ok. I will pick my chin up now hehe

Yea, sure, right, uh huh...Go ahead and use the bad influences plus alcohol excuse................:lmao: Some of us know better.....:rotfl:

Haha. I will go to Disney a good girl... and come home... well..

I will still be a good girl :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter