<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
HAVE A MAGICAL AND SAFE TRIP!

Any extra room in anybody's suitcase?

Have Fun Guys and Gals!

Say HI! to Uncle Mickey!

Scratch
:wave:

Have a great trip everyone! :)

If there's extra room, I'd like to go too! I don't take up much room either :teeth: *lol*

I just got all of our suitcases up from the basement today to see which ones we should take. One of them is quite large...too large for just clothes. ;)

Thanks. I wish I could take everyone with us but I don't think you'd fit. We drive so we can take snackies and food to cut down on costs and we seem to fill up the van! Got the suitcases out today and will start to fill them when I get home.

Am so looking forward to this.

I just started packing today also. Brought out the suntan lotion.

Have a wonderful, magical time everyone. Wish I could be there with you all!

Next time, bring all of us with you, okay? ;) :)

I hope Mother Nature is smiling on WDW while you're there!

Have a great time!! :)

I am starting to get those "post trip" blues now.... all my bills have arrived including the infamous 620.00 scavenger hunt :eek:

I hope everyone has a great time and the weather is wonderful and parks quiet...

Have a funnel cake for me

>>^..^<<

Thanks guys!

Check list:
1)buy a bigger suitcase
2) finish Minnie outfit
3) sew Belle costume
4) get film
5) organize surpise gifts
6) pack
7) Don't stress, I'm almost back***sigh***in Neverland again!

Safe travels...safe home....and pixie dust to all!!!:Pinkbounc

Have a safe and wonderful trip,everyone!Say hi to Pooh for me.

Thanks everyone! It would be wonderful if you all could come too!

Dh said to be ready at 5pm when he gets home from work to drive me to Buffalo. My flight is tomorrow morning at 7:20am. I am just about ready, just finishing up last things so Dh and the boys know what to do, while I am gone. ;)

I'm sure I will have lots of tales of my solo trip to tell you all when I get back.

See you at MNSSHP on Sunday, Wendy!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

hope you all have great trips:D looking forward to reading all of your trip reports when you return. have fun:Pinkbounc

kathe

We've started packing too. And with camping we need so much stuff! We also have to find DH a Hallowe'en costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter