• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To Follow Up Nat's Post A Little Game

I am not sure, but there was a mickey on the handle of the big septorish thing at Fantasmic. Mickey pulls it to do something or another and I noticed a mcikey on the handle.....sorry I am not more descriptive, not sure it thats one or not....

cindy

The bedspreads at DxL ( Riverside ) have a vine-like pattern all over them. At the end of some of the vines, the curls become a "Hidden Mickey". At first I thought it might be ours alone but I checked in my son's room and the pattern was the same and there were hidden Mickeys on his spread as well.

There is a hidden mickey on a man's (painting) ear. Mickey is the guy's earing. It is by the tigers.:D Sorry if I am not descriptive enough.

Berlioz

Outside te HM, on the ground. Their are round bronze plates(not sure if the are electric covers).
There are 3 that form a Mickey right outside the entrance to Fantasyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter