To Wish Aussies travelling Feb 2011 safe travels, bon voyage.

We have 3 sleeps!!!

The kids clothes are all organised (and packed) - what we are taking is all washed but no other packing done.

We are having the house painted (inside) while we are away so we are still really busy packing everything away taking pictures down and cleaning in those corners you (well me....) usually just ignore cause no-one looks there anyway!!

Has turned into a really horrible time this last week with my husband finding out he is to be retrenched in November. So we can't wait to just run away from it all for a while - and what better place to go.

Happy organising everyone - will keep in contact while we are away with some on site reports as we will have the lap top.

Oh I am so sorry about your DH's bad news :hug:

Woo Hoo though to three sleeps. Single Digit Dance for you :dancer: Have a wonderful trip.

We should think of something for us to put on our bags or something around the park and if we see another Aussie Diser we can wave and say Hi

We have 3 sleeps!!!

The kids clothes are all organised (and packed) - what we are taking is all washed but no other packing done.

We are having the house painted (inside) while we are away so we are still really busy packing everything away taking pictures down and cleaning in those corners you (well me....) usually just ignore cause no-one looks there anyway!!

Has turned into a really horrible time this last week with my husband finding out he is to be retrenched in November. So we can't wait to just run away from it all for a while - and what better place to go.

Happy organising everyone - will keep in contact while we are away with some on site reports as we will have the lap top.

Zaccy - So sorry to read about your husband. I hope that things work out for you and that he finds a job quickly!

On a more positive note, have a great trip away and enjoy every moment. I will definitely be waiting around my PC for your site reports!

We have 12 sleeps to go.:yay:
Our first stop is San Fran. Any suggestions for places to go for our first meal there? Staying at The Handlery in Union square. Arrive around mid avo, so hopefully we can push on and do some shopping, then have dinner and an early night!!:woohoo:

It's the start of Halloween Month.

Please let me know if you're travelling in October and I'll update this post. Bon Voyage all!

• princessinoz (WDW and SF)
  • queenie82 (California and Chicago - not sure if there is anywhere else!)
  • melbarkwith (DLR?)
  • lampardcl (WDW)
  • AussiePJ (WDW)

princess::upsidedow

It's the start of Halloween Month.

Please let me know if you're travelling in October and I'll update this post. Bon Voyage all!

• princessinoz (WDW and SF)
  • queenie82 (California and Chicago - not sure if there is anywhere else!)

Have a great trip Princessinoz and Queenie

I've updated the October list with a few other travellers....picked them up from their tickers or from the Sep/Oct thread. :goodvibes

November is ThanksGiving and Black Friday month!

Please let me know if you're travelling in November and I'll update this post. Bon Voyage all!

• Darren123
  • AussieGirls
  • Lindsey_clare
  • Platypus67
  • SnowWhite09

lol, I read the new title of this thread and thought to myself "wow, they're getting a bit ahead of themselves in that thread!" then I realised Holy Sh*t!! It almost is November!!!

To everyone that is jetting off in Nov, have a great time! I'm jealous, but my time seems to be getting here faster then what I thought!

December is Silly Season and the time to have a Jolly Christmas!

Please let me know if you're travelling in December and I'll update this post. Bon Voyage all!

• jacs1234 (late November)
  • Snickals (although this may be very late November)
  • Tracy72
  • Willow25
  • Syddis
  • Shushh
  • AussieTink

November is ThanksGiving and Black Friday month!

Please let me know if you're travelling in November and I'll update this post. Bon Voyage all!

• Darren123
  • AussieGirls
  • Lindsey_clare
  • Platypus67
  • SnowWhite09

Thank you we fly out on Friday finished packing today and rechecked all our paper work. Will have a busy next few days with work, looks like we are in for some cold weather, looking forward to seeing Disneyland in the Christmas season as well as Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Magic Mountain, Anaheim and LA.

I have been looking at some of the Black Friday specials so we have 3 1/2 suitcases to fill.

We leave at noon on the 30th.:banana: After 12 nights at WDW we fly to Syracuse NY. Driving back down to PA from there for a few days then back up to Canada where we will spend Christmas with my family.

We are leaving on Thursday (2 more sleeps :banana:). We haven't even started packing yet - well the kids kind of have but I haven't. Have so much to do between now and then.

Tonight I have to drive down to the big shops to pick up a few more things as there are no shops where I live (in the bush :lmao:) and we have to do my DD's project that is not due yet but tomorrow is her last day so I guess she should probably hand it in :lmao:

Hey Darren, where are you looking at the Black Friday specials at?

2 more sleeps to go :scared1:

xxx

We are leaving on Thursday (2 more sleeps :banana:). We haven't even started packing yet - well the kids kind of have but I haven't. Have so much to do between now and then.

Tonight I have to drive down to the big shops to pick up a few more things as there are no shops where I live (in the bush :lmao:) and we have to do my DD's project that is not due yet but tomorrow is her last day so I guess she should probably hand it in :lmao:

Hey Darren, where are you looking at the Black Friday specials at?

2 more sleeps to go :scared1:

xxx

you can download the catalogues from here

http://www.theblackfriday.com/

Target Kmart Walmart JC Pennys etc etc

and if you want the buy sheets bathroom dinning etc check out

http://www.annaslinens.com/

there is a shop near Knotts we got some good deals last time like $20 USD for a set off queen size fitted sheets with pillow cases very good quality

I think we are going to be in for a treat.

Looks like we will have heaps of new trip reports to look forward to reading :cool1: Have a great trip everyone! :banana:

I washed, ironed and packed my clothes today...my bag is so heavy, not over the limit but hopefully whatever I buy won't be too heavy for the return trip lol :scratchin Hope I haven't forgot anything (am sure I have)
I leave for my adventure in exactly a week, I am excited and scared all at once :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter