To wonderful Eliza at WDTC & CRO

Poohshoney

<font color=6666CC>Ya-ya sister!<br><font color=gr
I spoke to Eliza on Friday and she was truly `magical´! Inputting my address caused their system to freeze, meaning I was on hold for long (read expensive – I’m dreading the phone bill) periods and the prices she quoted were dearer (not significantly, just enough to annoy) than the previous two times I’d rung. And apart from Zeta, every other CM I’d spoken to had either been rude, cut me off (accidentally, I think) or left me on hold for up to ten minutes with no explanation. So as you can see, I had all the potential for being one very unhappy customer. But I put the phone down with a smile on my face – and all because of Eliza. She dealt with me so well that I ended up happy! Her telling me, “Ma’am, you’re the best!” Puts a huge grin on my face whenever I remember it!
I’ve faxed Disney with my praise, so I hope they pass it on! And perhaps she should be moved to training?
Hope you all get Eliza for your bookings, please say hi from Carol in Germany if you do!
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter