Today's Dollar Store Finds!

robinb

DIS veteran
I just picked up small (3" maybe) plastic Pooh figurines at (of course) $1 each! I got the whole set for my 2 year old DD. We're driving down to Orlando and I'm putting together little "goody bags" for her to open on the way down. These are *perfect*!

what a great find.... I am sure your dd will enjoy playing with those on her way to WDW :)

I never find any goodies like that. I'll keep looking. thanks for the update!

Our $ store also has Snow White and the 7 dwarves plastic figures. I was so tempted to buy them but my baby is almost 18 years old and my desk at work is overflowing with all my Disney stuff LOL, so I passed, but they are really cute!

Now that I think about it, I saw a couple of dwarves too. My DD is really into Pooh now, so that's what I bought. I also bought a bunch of glow-light braclets (4 8" segments per package) for NYE. I love those things :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter