Tokyo Disneyland getting exclusive Beauty and the Beast and Big Hero 6 attractions and Tokyo DisneyS

Corbisblue

DIS Veteran
OLC announced today their plans for fiscal 2020 which includes:
  • Exclusive Beauty and the Beast attraction in the newly themed land in Tokyo Disneyland
  • New live performance theater in Tokyo Disneyland
  • Big Hero 6 attraction in Tomorrowland
  • New Minnie Mouse Greeting in Toontown
  • Soarin' at Tokyo DisneySea in the Mediterranean Harbor
This is all planned for 2019-2020. There are still more plans happening, but they have not announced them yet. More detailed information is on our website.

http://tdrexplorer.com/new-attractions-coming-to-tokyo-disneyland-tokyo-disneysea-in-2020/

B&B looks like it could be good. Similar to Pooh and Mystic Manor.

Big Hero 6 doesn't look that great. And it seems like an odd movie to base a ride on, unless it was much more popular in Japan than elsewhere.

The introduction of Soarin is interesting.

Wonder if they're trying to get all this done in time for the Olympics? Regardless, very cool, and yet another reason to go back! :D

I knew I had to go back to Japan one day, but now I know when I should go! Thanks so much for the info! :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter