Tokyo Disneyland in 2 weeks!

redflag216

Earning My Ears
My spouse and I are heading to Tokyo on January 30th. We have decided to head over to Tokyo Disneyland for a day (most probably Friday, February 5th). We have only previously been to Disneyland in California. I am excited to experience Disney in a different culture, but I do have a bit of an odd question...are the seats on the rides smaller than the ones at the U.S parks, or are they about the same size? I am only asking because I am a bigger guy (6' and about 235lbs) and hope that I will be able to get on the rides okay.

I haven't been yet (10 weeks and counting!), but I've read that the seats are similar to other parks.

My husband is 6'4" and weighs about 220 lbs. He fits comfortably in everything at the Tokyo Disney parks. He is very uncomfortable at most everything at DL in CA. The old stuff is so teeny! Everything in Japan is relatively new and sizes are very comparable to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter