Toll from airport?

Depends on route.

North Exit:
  • SR-528 West to I-4: $2.50 cash ($1.93 electronic)
  • SR-528 East to SR-417 South Exit 6 (World Center Dr): $3.50 cash ($2.86 electronic)
South Exit:
  • SR-417 South Exit 6 (World Center Dr): $3.50 cash ($2.86 electronic)
The Central FL Expressway Authority is currently piloting a Visitor Toll Pass program which will get you the electronic toll rates and DOESN'T have any fees other than tolls.

https://visitortollpass.com/

We just signed up for the Visitor toll pass for our trip in Oct. It was quick and easy. I hope the pick up goes as well.

Depends on route.

North Exit:
  • SR-528 West to I-4: $2.50 cash ($1.93 electronic)
  • SR-528 East to SR-417 South Exit 6 (World Center Dr): $3.50 cash ($2.86 electronic)
South Exit:
  • SR-417 South Exit 6 (World Center Dr): $3.50 cash ($2.86 electronic)
The Central FL Expressway Authority is currently piloting a Visitor Toll Pass program which will get you the electronic toll rates and DOESN'T have any fees other than tolls.

https://visitortollpass.com/

I have signed up for this test program :)
I think I read some advice to use the south route due to construction. Is that advice still current, or an issue at night? South route looks cheaper and just a few minutes longer anyway.
Cheers :)

I think I read some advice to use the south route due to construction. Is that advice still current, or an issue at night? South route looks cheaper and just a few minutes longer anyway.
We have found that taking the south airport exit to 417, exiting 417 at World Center Drive/International Drive (Exit 6) seems to avoid some of the traffic that can affect the I4 route using the north airport exit, depending on the time of day.

yes the south route is the best route to take. It is a straight drive to Disney. The north route you have to get on the I-4 highway which can be a mad house and congested during rush hour not to mention the daily accidents on this part of the high plus the construction that will be going on for several years. Plus with the south exit if you need to get supplies there is a Super Target at the Orange Blossom Trail exit which is at exit 11 on the highway and disney is at exit 3. The store is right off the highway so it is easy to find. Target has a large Disney merchandise section too for a fraction of the cost.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter