Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

MNCruzn

An island of testosterone in a sea of estrogen...
Can someone direct me as to where to find the schedule for the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party?

I looked on the WDW web site, but don't seem to find any info, and I checked The DIS, and can't seem to find schedule information there either. Could be I'm looking in the wrong place...

I tried to schedule some ADRs for this during the week we plan to be at WDW, and currently the reservation system is showing no availablity. I'm not sure if that's because they have no Dessert Parties scheduled for that week, or if they are already booked.

Thanks!

There is no specific schedule for the Dessert party as far as I know. The Dessert Party is held every night that Wishes is shown. Just go to the MK calendar and see which night Wishes is scheduled.

The Dessert Party is not available for booking 180 days out. Sometimes it isn't available till a couple of months ahead of time- just keep checking back. I can't say if it's because of this or because it's already booked. Advice is still the same- just keep checking for availability.

I was trying too, for the end of August, and kept getting no availability too. I did hear that (after the fact) that it cannot be booked till like 60 days before or something like that, so I guess we'll have to try again in a month or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter