• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toni and Heath DFTW Planning Journal **Sorting out the facts**

After corresponding on your post with the programs I thought I would check out your PJ. I too wanted to do the Great Movie Ride, but it was out of our budget too (I'm an avid Wizard of Oz fan and collector!) We ended up at Epcot with a ceremony in AAR and a reception at Living Seas. It was amazing and I wouldn't change anything for the world.

For the transportation. We had a limo to transport us and the wedding party to the wedding and reception. I'm not sure about adding Cinderella's coach into the mix, but you won't have that in the beginning and will have to go a little early for pictures. We then used the bus to take us all back after the reception.

I hope things have worked out with your family. We had a lot of naysayers too, but in the end the people who wanted to be there made it. It sounds like a lot of your family is concentrated in the same area like ours were, so we had a party after our wedding to share our video and pictures with other family and friends who didn't come to the wedding :bride:

Hey Toni! I thought I'd check out your PJ after seeing you on the program thread! I also sent you a PM. Hope you're having a good Thanksgiving and that the fam is coming around to the Disney idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter