Tonight on TV... Randy Pausch

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Watch ABC: Wednesday, April 9, 10 P.M. ET / 9 P.M. CT

"The Last Lecture: A Love Story for Your Life" with Diane Sawyer

He inspires my family... his fight against PC is amazing and he is a Disney Imagineer as well as a professor at Carnegie Mellon..

So, if you are in the mood, I know he may be opposite Idol gives back, but I know what I will be watching.... maybe tape it and watch it later if you will be out or watching another program..

I am glad that you will be watching him.. he is an inspiration, that is all I can say. I pray for him that he continues to be here for himself and his family, but I know the reality of this disease just as you do Mary.... Hugs to you.

Everyone...the Lustgarden Foundation is giving away FREE copies of his book to the first 5000 people who sign up on their website before tonight... www.lustgarden.org .

I have ordered one for our family and one for SIL's family. SIL is having a very hard time dealing with her mom's death in January of PC. Hopefully, his words will pull her up a bit.....

It is the Lustgarten foundation........so not the link listed previously.. http://www.lustgarten.org/

I think I missed this as I cannot find out where to sign up for this....but that is ok, as we are all planning to buy a copy if it goes to pancreatic cancer research.. the more funds made from the sale of this book, the better. Each person in my family will have a copy...

My fault! I should remember - always read before posting!

If you do go to the site, there is a link just below the purple square, in the middle of the page.

Yes, the link is there but when you link on it, there is no where to go after that unless you want to buy a copy of his book.....I believe that the free copies are all gone, I have just written an email to the Lustgarten Foundation, which our family is involved in, to make sure I am correct in that assumption. :)

I watched it but I had to be very careful as my daughter was with me and although she is in remission , she is quite scared.

I watched a snip of it in an email someone sent me when he was on OPRAH, her was very inspirational. Is he still alive?

I check it all the time myself.. and I keep him in my prayers....Dear God, just give him more time....

I just bought his book - The Last Lecture.
What an inspiration.

Sadly Randy passed away this morning. He knew how to live life and I for one am thankful for all he has taught me. RIP Randy and prayers out to his beautiful family.

I hope everyone takes the time today to tell their loved ones how they feel. Give them a hug.

Say a prayer for Randy and his family.

I just read it and I am really sadened but I pray for his family to get through this . What a beautiful legacy he has left though.

Just think - only a few months ago - he was doing push ups on the stage with 1 hand. Sort of gives you an idea how fierce pancreatic cancer is. My father painted the house in Sept. and passed in Jan. I hate cancer. :headache:

It's so sad. If there was one person that I thought might beat it, it was him because he had a great attitude and was doing well for so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter