Tonys Town Square

jodirn

Earning My Ears
We would like to eat here on our next trip but I don't recall hearing much about it. That may be a sign. It looks like a cute restaurant and we LOVE Lady and the Tramp. Is it worth a visit? Is the food good? Do kids enjoy it? Any info would be great!! Thanks!

My husband and I ate there this past January; I was nervous as well because I either did not here anything about it or heard negative reviews.

My husband had the chicken parmesan-it was a huge portion, looked delicious and he finished it off (and he's not an overeater).

I am a vegetarian, but I eat some fish when really craving protein so I had the catch of the day which was salmon. Unfortunately, my salmon came out a little undercooked in the middle so my waitress sent it back and brought me out a caesar salad to tide me over. The new piece of salmon was piping hot and delicious.

The atmosphere is nice and themed like Lady and the Tramp. I am a total foodie so menu and quality are really important to me. Tony's passed my test.

This is one of our favorite restaurants! Definitely try it! The food is really good and, like the previous poster said, the portions are big. The last time we were there was in October. I had the handmade mushroom ravioli and it was to die for!!!! The trip before that I had the chicken parm. and yes, it is a huge portion.

anybody enjoy the steak? never ate there as the mr doesn't eat italian:confused3

My DD has had the steak and enjoyed it but she's not the most discerning.

But, Tony's a big fave of ours. A big fave of mine for a very special reason, too. :)

My DD has had the steak and enjoyed it but she's not the most discerning.

But, Tony's a big fave of ours. A big fave of mine for a very special reason, too. :)

as long as it's not chewy he'll be happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter