• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tony's VIP Parade Viewing?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
I made a reservation at Tony's to snag VIP parade viewing, could someone tell me where this VIP area is actually located? thanks

It’s the area around the flagpole in town square near the entrance to Magic Kingdom. You’ll have a great view of the parade. (There is no shade though so don’t forget your sunscreen). It wasn’t overly crowded when I went so everyone with the package had a great view from there.

I made a reservation at Tony's to snag VIP parade viewing, could someone tell me where this VIP area is actually located? thanks
If I wanted a reservation to see the parade what is a good time of day or evening to make the reservation?

If I wanted a reservation to see the parade what is a good time of day or evening to make the reservation?

It's a limited window, and the exact times depend on when the parade is. It's 2 PM on our day, so package will probably offer 11:30, 12, and 12:30.

We did this a little while back. We had a nice spot for the parade and it wasn't too crowded.

We lucked out when we did it. It absolutely poured prior to the parade, so cooled things off a bit. Stopped raining right before the parade started, so we went to our viewing area. Sun did not come back out to heat things up until after the parade ended. Great time! And, this is before the dragon fired herself.

But, I'm not sure I would book this again in the middle of the summer. It can be HOT in that area in the middle of the day!

Yes its 1 TS credit. We did this last year. The view is great, lots of room to move around. Only thing we hated with the lunch at Tony’s. Out of all our TS resturants, this was the worst of them all. Food and service were bad.

Yes its 1 TS credit. We did this last year. The view is great, lots of room to move around. Only thing we hated with the lunch at Tony’s. Out of all our TS resturants, this was the worst of them all. Food and service were bad.
Yes, I've heard some negative reviews from Tony's. Why can't they get that place right??

Yes, I've heard some negative reviews from Tony's. Why can't they get that place right??
We enjoyed the food there, so I guess YMMV.

Only ready we aren’t doing it again this trip is the viewing area is in the sun at 3 pm with no shade. VERY HOT.

If we visit again in the winter, I think we’d do the package.

It's in the blazing hot sun. For a package it should be in a shaded area at least.

Anyone know what the menu is? I know you get an app, entree, and dessert but is it from a fixed menu?

For those who have done it - did you feel like you had to get there early to get a spot?

For those who have done it - did you feel like you had to get there early to get a spot?
My girlfriend and I arrived 20 minutes prior to the Christmas parade. We were front and center with another couple.

Attachments

• IMG_20181206_233636.jpg
    IMG_20181206_233636.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter