"Too Excited to Sleep"

What happens with TWO ducks? :goodvibes
Oh my, hadnt thought about that...guess 2 Ducks are "worth 2 in the bush???????":lmao: Or maybe they are two Qwakers?

Oh my I need slapped for that one....

:wave2: to Duck2

and btw...my memory sucks...too many ducks to keep them all in a row...lol
You are the duck that just took her NCLEX arent you?:hug:

YUPYUP! Hoping to find something out tomorrow. Im goin CRAZY!

As far as keeping me in a row...you'd be lucky to keep me ANYWHERE! :rotfl:

YUPYUP! Hoping to find something out tomorrow. Im goin CRAZY!

As far as keeping me in a row...you'd be lucky to keep me ANYWHERE! :rotfl:

I am thinking Happy Thoughts for you.....:goodvibes

Waiting for those results were unbearable to me, we had to wait for about 2 months to get our results... I always thought when you took it via the computer it told you right then if you passed or failed.... but at least you should know shortly......:hug:

Forgot to add this one.... Carrot Cake Cookies (The Writers Nook in HS)

Filled with yummy cream cheese icing...............

carrotcakecookies.jpg

carrot cake cookie looks yummy!!!! cant post a thing... am at the quarry :(

cant wait to go home.. I have a few prjects to finish for Oct :) Ohh yeah I can add that on this thread... I dont prepare, plan or anything but I make stuff to bring... like blinkies for MNSHairyParty for friends... hmmm lil charms thingies for certain location etc.. and I am finishing the trinkets for certain Parks and Meets :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

cant wait to go home.. I have a few prjects to finish for Oct :) Ohh yeah I can add that on this thread... I dont prepare, plan or anything but I make stuff to bring... like blinkies for MNSHairyParty for friends... hmmm lil charms thingies for certain location etc.. and I am finishing the trinkets for certain Parks and Meets :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Awesome.... you have lucky friends :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Great idea for Disney Meets, I try to make Mickey Ornaments to bring for December meets........... always fun :woohoo:

Awesome.... you have lucky friends :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Great idea for Disney Meets, I try to make Mickey Ornaments to bring for December meets........... always fun :woohoo:

just another junk for you to decide... to keep or to trash...:lmao:

just another junk for you to decide... to keep or to trash...:lmao:

It will go in my curio cabinet along with my other priceless treasures that are tucked in between my angels :)

:grouphug:

planning: debating what to bring or buy there for food.. I know I need bananas... a monky cant go on without bananas... I have not asked PirateMel if we are BBQ'ing or that is totally out of the picture.. I never have BBq'ed at Kidani but always do it at SSR... I dont have a kitchen but friends will have a kitchen come 24th.. debating if I am going to borrow their kitchen hihihi as you can see my planning revolves around food and drinks and more food :)

:wave: I'm crashing your party ;)

Ducky, don't forget the cream cheese for the bagels! Sorry, won't have a kitchen during my stay. I'm ready to start packing and there's still 5 weeks to go! I want to go now :banana:

planning: debating what to bring or buy there for food.. I know I need bananas... a monky cant go on without bananas... I have not asked PirateMel if we are BBQ'ing or that is totally out of the picture.. I never have BBq'ed at Kidani but always do it at SSR... I dont have a kitchen but friends will have a kitchen come 24th.. debating if I am going to borrow their kitchen hihihi as you can see my planning revolves around food and drinks and more food :)

Ducky, don't forget the cream cheese for the bagels! Sorry, won't have a kitchen during my stay. I'm ready to start packing and there's still 5 weeks to go! I want to go now :banana:

:thumbsup2 Crash all you want :goodvibes

and as of Friday I will have a kitchen ...:cool1: I am already getting excited myself..... :dance3:

Have to start thinking of what I plan on bringing as well.....lol I will make some jello shots while I am there :woohoo:

and as of Friday I will have a kitchen ...:cool1: I am already getting excited myself..... :dance3:

Have to start thinking of what I plan on bringing as well.....lol I will make some jello shots while I am there :woohoo:

Jello shots? I'll definitely be crashing the party now :dance3:

nope got that on my list.... the ice packs are all in the freezer... last time I went to Publix and Walmart they did not have the creamcheese I want... they have the generic which was ok but if we are having REAL NY bagels gotta have the right creamcheese!!!

I have disposable lime green jello shot cups!!! hopefully by the time you get there the orange slices will be ready... :woohoo:

Jello shots, Mickey Rice Krispy Treats, Haunted Mansion Cupcakes.... you get the idea :)

Yummy!!!

any food allergies better be told!!!

oh come on spill the beans.....I can keep a secret...:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter