TOP SECRET Ladies and gentlemens like the previous year MY FREE DINING NEWS

Happy to have you back, Danny! Thanks for the heads up! Are you sure that the ASMu suites will be included? I have a friend that will be staying there, and before I get her hopes up and make her get on the phones early that morning I would like to know that they are at least included in the deal.:goodvibes

Thanks again, Danny! You rock! :rockband:

Hi again and thank you for your welcome again, The ASMu suites will be included because now are more suites (AOA) to book, only the LM rooms at AOA will be excluded like the 3 bedrooms villas and the campsites at fort wilderness :thumbsup2:wizard:

Trust this guy :thumbsup2 I was waiting to book last year at this time for December and doubted him, but he was right :woohoo:

Thanks thanks thanks for all the Dissers that remember me I´m very proud:goodvibes

Thank you for the info, I have been waiting to see about this. Have to figure out what to do then, we are booked at LM at AOA. I think my son will love the AOA resort but he doesn't know any plans yet anyway. Decisions, decisions.

Appreciate you posting! Wish they would have included that first weekend in November though :confused3

Have you heard if there is going to be an earlier date for Disney Visa cardholders to book??

thanks
Thanks you, Really don´t know that at this moment, I hope yes:thumbsup2

Is this inside info...or just something you are guessing?

And why no LM rooms? I know people waiting for it and if they don't get it for LM rooms they will be switching.
HI this is the FD offer that will be at July 12 not guessing at all, :wizard:

I just want to make sure that you don't think that you only get Free Dining DURING those dates. If you book on a date that has the free dining, you will have it for the entirety of your stay. You know that, right? Just wanted to make sure! Your post sort of sounds like you think it's only offered ON "those" days and nothing in between. I'm going from 11/28 through 12/12. Even though the promotion says "11/23 to 11/29, 12/10 to 12/13" I'll still have it for the full length of my stay because I checked in on the 28th.

If you know that and I was mistaken, just ignore my post. I just wanted to help! :)
correct Celine thank you :flower3:

Thank you for this info! There were some rumors circling that around July 13th is when AP rates for Late Summer/Early Fall would be released as well--any info on this?

Thank you for this info! There were some rumors circling that around July 13th is when AP rates for Late Summer/Early Fall would be released as well--any info on this?
Hi a couple of weeks after that date will be released room only and within a month after that date ap rates ok ?:thumbsup2

Do you any info on if the FD will be offered in April 2013 since Easter is early this year?

Also do you think Disney will continually exclude the LM rooms?

This is us. We are currently booked in LM at AOA, but we will jump ship for free dining. We'll probably upgrade to a mod. Off to look at the mods and decide which one we want :banana::banana:. We'll do AOA at sometime in the future. COME ON FREE DINING!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:--Katie

I'm pissed about them not allowing LM AoA...I've been telling my 5 year old LM wanna be we'll be staying there, but without FD there...ugh, jumping ship from LM AoA to one of the value resorts is gonna be hard on her. Oh well, at least we'll still be at Disney. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter