Top Ten Not Doing in Orlando

sconnell

DIS Veteran
Where's that Top Ten Things Not Doing in Orlando article/summary and when was that?

*Edited because I thought better...*

Thanks everyone! I just sent in an email, but I have no hope of it actually getting read ;) So, I'm trying to do some research.

yup i know the feeling i need more posts.... oh yea corey by the way thanks for the proposal info last year i dident get to thank you , i kinda just sent the email and voice mail but i wanted you to know i did the camra thing where i got a pic of erica b4 i proposed and after ....but yea thanx

yup i know the feeling i need more posts.... oh yea corey by the way thanks for the proposal info last year i dident get to thank you , i kinda just sent the email and voice mail but i wanted you to know i did the camra thing where i got a pic of erica b4 i proposed and after ....but yea thanx

I'm glad it worked out! :thumbsup2 I hope you weren't too nervous to take the photo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter