Topiaries from Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival!

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
DSC03607

Pooh was hanging out in the United Kingdom with his lovely red balloon.

DSC03615

I found a side exhibit that had gone to the dogs. They were many topiaries and music to boot. Here you see Pluto.

DSC03614

Here you see some very cute Dalmatian pups!

DSC03616

Stitch was a riot!

DSC03617

Lady and the Tramp!

DSC03618

And Goofy...:D

DSC03622

In a sculpture garden, I found this piece made from garden hoses. I loved it!

DSC03629

DSC03632

This area was neat with the flowers and large butterflies.

DSC03642

Here's our troll friend in Norway.

DSC03647

I found this cockatoo near Germany.

DSC03648

Snow White brightens up Germany.

DSC03651

I found Minnie in America.

DSC03662

Beauty and the Beast grace the entrance to France.

DSC03664

I loved this guy in front of Canada!

DSC03668

The tees were just too much! I really loved this area...:D

Thank you so much for bring the flower and garden show back to our board...love the pictures.

Welcome, CapeCod95! :)

Wouldn't that be great to have a topiary in your backyard! :)

Heather, these are fantastic!!!! :)

I'm so glad your battery didn't give out on you! Thank you!! :)

I'm kind of partial to the moose.....;)

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us, Heather.

I've never been to the F&G show so this really is a treat!

Those are so cool! I wonder how many plants and how long it takes to grow a topiary that big? The F&G show is most definitely top on my list of places to go.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

These are awesome, love Epcot during it's Flower and Garden Festival. Thanks for sharing.

Nice pics Heather!
You got your pics out before me...
Loved the topiaries...:)

I love Stitch! What a devil he is...and he looks like a little adorable devil:D

I love the flower and garden festival! So many wonderful ideas. However, i defenatly have started noticing that year after year, they have some of the same exihbits only in different areas.

Originally posted by Ilove8Trax
I love Stitch! What a devil he is...and he looks like a little adorable devil:D

I love the flower and garden festival! So many wonderful ideas. However, i defenatly have started noticing that year after year, they have some of the same exihbits only in different areas.

I noticed that, too. They did say that this was the 10th anniversary of the F&G Festival and they would be bringing back some of their best topiaries from the past 10 years. I remember the Cockatoo last year from the trees around Mexico.

Wow ~ way cool pictures! I am going to have to make it a point to go to the F & G some year!! Looks like alot of fun!!:p

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Heather, you take the best photos. I loved these, thanks.

Kim, thanks for posting the links on the community board :)

Again, great photos. Makes it seem as if we were right there! Thanks again.

Thank you so much! I am going down for the last weekend and I can't wait to see these! I am getting really excited about going down, I have always wanted to go to see the topiaries! :):bounce:

Thank you sharing for your photos. we were there on Mother's day. Dh took photos of all the topiaries because I wanted to make a photo collage and frame them hen we got home.

We got our film developed and my photos were ruined. Your photos brought back wonderful memories of This Mother's day.

Thanks

Sorry about your photos. Please feel free to download mine and print them.

Olena,

Thanks you so much for your offer. If I can figure out how to download them from the thread I will take you up on your offer. Thanks so much.

Olena - Thanks for the pictures! They are wonderful. What type of camera did you use?

Torismom - I was able to save them by right clicking on the photo and selecting "save picture as". After that a screen popped up asking me to name the picture & I could have change the storage location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter