Topolino’s or Rope Drop at Epcot??

vossjemi

I LUV 2 Travel!!!
We were able to snag a Topolino’s adr at 10:20 am. Epcot opens at 11. Which would you do? Never been to Topolino’s before, and it would be our only “modified “ character meal.

Topolinos is on my list to try ... I would choose that probably and then Epcot. Are you staying at Riviera also?

I would do the restaurant. From Pop you can Skyliner to CB Station transfer to Riviera/Epcot, get off at hotel to eat then hop on to Skyliner to Epcot after. Especially if you have already done Frozen, Test track & Soarin before.

With such a late opening for Epcot, I would think that ropedrop is not as advantageous there... but I’m just speculating.

I do, however, know that I love Topolino’s (dinner & breakfast- they were both superb!)!! So, I would definitely keep the ADR & keep trying to snag an earlier time (your best chance to catch one may be the night before as people are canceling), or just show up early & hope to be seated quickly. Good luck & enjoy!

Thanks everyone! I’m going to keep it and show up early, unless I can get it a little earlier. I like that idea!

We went for dinner and it really was amazing. So cool to see the hotel too for the first time. Go out on the terrace to take some pics too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter