• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

topolino still worth it?

Great quality food. If you don't have to eat two breakfasts at one sitting, you'll enjoy it.

It's a bit pricey but I think it's the best breakfast on property- food, atmosphere, characters, location.

Agree with this.

Has anyone had dinner there lately?
I’m disappointed they removed the Tomahawk Veal Chop from the menu.
A few months back.
It was one of the better meals we ate on property, but that's not saying much.
If like me, you actually want to eat vegetables as part of every meal, then WDW has little to offer. Property-wide, it drives me nuts that entrees say they come with a vegetable, but when the food arrives, the produce is just a garnish, and/or is otherwise inedible.

The highlight of eating there was the view during the fireworks.

The entree proteins were decent enough, and my drink was also tasty. I think it was the garden mint soda.

The dessert we ordered was just so-so. I can't quite put my finger on it, but we didn't eat all of it, and we shared it.

Characters aside, it really depends on what you order.

The steak? Absolutely!

Two eggs with breakfast meat and potatoes or a fruit plate? Definitely not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter