Topolino's Breakfast on the DDP

buzzrelly

DIS Veteran
Hello!

We are heading down in April and are considering purchasing the DDP for the first night of our stay since it's a separate reservation. Just wondering if anyone has used the DDP on Topolino's breakfast and what it includes? If DH can get a Bloody Mary with his breakfast, it's a no brainer for us to get it!

Thanks!

Hello!

We are heading down in April and are considering purchasing the DDP for the first night of our stay since it's a separate reservation. Just wondering if anyone has used the DDP on Topolino's breakfast and what it includes? If DH can get a Bloody Mary with his breakfast, it's a no brainer for us to get it!

Thanks!
For some reason I thought they had changed this to two credits for breakfast but I see it is still one. I used the dining plan there in 2020 and I was able to get a mimosa included with my breakfast credit.

I am a big fan of purchasing the dining plan for the first night of your stay if it is a separate reservation, especially if you would be purchasing a refillable mug anyway.

For some reason I thought they had changed this to two credits for breakfast but I see it is still one. I used the dining plan there in 2020 and I was able to get a mimosa included with my breakfast credit.
Thank you! I double checked that it was just 1 credit because it sounded too good to be true! And I know it's probably not the best use of a dining credit but we want to have a relaxing resort day and thought this would be perfect for that!.

My DH will be so excited if he can get a Bloody Mary!

I am a big fan of purchasing the dining plan for the first night of your stay if it is a separate reservation, especially if you would be purchasing a refillable mug anyway.

Me too, it's pretty much the only way I purchase it anymore! I didn't book the reservation separately on purpose, but this just works out!

Thanks for the reply! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter